Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Nurse outfit Scene Suggestions

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34289  by jh12
 Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:35 pm
hiya production team
thanks for all your hard work in creating contents for us :D
below is a suggestion from me

scene suggestion
sperm donation - you are taking a long time to provide your sample so a nurse comes in and check on you, decides to give you a helping hand to speed things up, starts stripping and proceeds to blowjob

key phrase said by model - "please let me know when you are gonna cum, i'll get the cup so you can drop your load in it"
but you couldn't hold it and finished all over her face (or tits), which leads to her saying "i told you to tell me before you cum :x , now you're gonna have to come back tomorrow so we can do this again ;) "
 #34298  by Steph
 Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:19 am
jh12 wrote:hiya production team
thanks for all your hard work in creating contents for us :D
below is a suggestion from me

scene suggestion
sperm donation - you are taking a long time to provide your sample so a nurse comes in and check on you, decides to give you a helping hand to speed things up, starts stripping and proceeds to blowjob

key phrase said by model - "please let me know when you are gonna cum, i'll get the cup so you can drop your load in it"
but you couldn't hold it and finished all over her face (or tits), which leads to her saying "i told you to tell me before you cum :x , now you're gonna have to come back tomorrow so we can do this again ;) "

Great suggestion :D