Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Couple of VR thoughts

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34290  by bob123456
 Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:28 pm
It would be great if you could incorporate a close up clothed arse shot as part of your scenes. Just a couple of minutes foccused with the model squeezing and spanking it with both hands. If I see Jizzles in yoga pants, I'm gonna want to squeeze her arse, so at least she can show me what I'm missing.

Sort of related - could you reduce the distance with the model and the camera in more scenes. I feel like the 'standard' shot and the 'close up' shot could both do with being closer for their pupose. VR is great for feeling like the model is invading your personal space, but when the model is on a sofa a few feet away you really lose that sensation. The vids you have with Laura T on her feet are great because she is good at often coming close up to the camera like she's about to jump me. I think the distances you use for your BG scenes would be just as suitable for the Solo scenes.

All in all though I generally really enjoy the VR stuff you put out, keep it up!
 #34297  by Steph
 Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:19 am
bob123456 wrote:It would be great if you could incorporate a close up clothed arse shot as part of your scenes. Just a couple of minutes foccused with the model squeezing and spanking it with both hands. If I see Jizzles in yoga pants, I'm gonna want to squeeze her arse, so at least she can show me what I'm missing.

Sort of related - could you reduce the distance with the model and the camera in more scenes. I feel like the 'standard' shot and the 'close up' shot could both do with being closer for their pupose. VR is great for feeling like the model is invading your personal space, but when the model is on a sofa a few feet away you really lose that sensation. The vids you have with Laura T on her feet are great because she is good at often coming close up to the camera like she's about to jump me. I think the distances you use for your BG scenes would be just as suitable for the Solo scenes.

All in all though I generally really enjoy the VR stuff you put out, keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback we'll take it on board :D