Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• requests and personal preferences

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34291  by jh12
 Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:49 pm
few scenes i would like to see more of

• bra changing/outfit changing - asking for viewer's opinion
  • massage scenes - unexpected erection, model helps to finish
  • sister/housemate walks in on wanking, gets curious and stayed to watch
  • nurse bedbath scenes
  • inexperienced sister/friend asking for your help to practice handjob/blowjob/titwank/dirty talk
  • caught perving in classroom/office - teacher/boss helps you to get it out of your system

also some personal preferences

i love it when models ask the viewer "where do you wanna cum", pause for a moment then say "go ahead, as you wish"

countdown scenes - after the model gets to 0, would be nice to have more time to properly finish cumming, sometimes they go straight to the closing lines, a little too quick for me :P

after cumshots, can the models give more variety comments on the cum, instead of the generic "such a big load"
may i suggest something like "9 ropes of cum!! i'm very impressed, do you always cum like that" or "still cumming? wow you must be dying to do that, when was the last time you came, you poor thing" or "you were not kidding about the size of your load, dont worry about the mess, i'll clean it up"

**i know i cant speak for everyone, each can have their own kink, hope you will consider it
 #34323  by deathr0w
 Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:17 pm
jh12 wrote:few scenes i would like to see more of

• bra changing/outfit changing - asking for viewer's opinion
  • massage scenes - unexpected erection, model helps to finish
  • sister/housemate walks in on wanking, gets curious and stayed to watch
  • nurse bedbath scenes
  • inexperienced sister/friend asking for your help to practice handjob/blowjob/titwank/dirty talk
  • caught perving in classroom/office - teacher/boss helps you to get it out of your system

also some personal preferences

i love it when models ask the viewer "where do you wanna cum", pause for a moment then say "go ahead, as you wish"

countdown scenes - after the model gets to 0, would be nice to have more time to properly finish cumming, sometimes they go straight to the closing lines, a little too quick for me :P

after cumshots, can the models give more variety comments on the cum, instead of the generic "such a big load"
may i suggest something like "9 ropes of cum!! i'm very impressed, do you always cum like that" or "still cumming? wow you must be dying to do that, when was the last time you came, you poor thing" or "you were not kidding about the size of your load, dont worry about the mess, i'll clean it up"

**i know i cant speak for everyone, each can have their own kink, hope you will consider it

Some good points here! We'll see if we can do more along these lines.