Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Nylon tights

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34856  by saminton
 Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:19 pm
I'd like to see the models wearing nylon tights (pantyhose) more.

I know some of the girls wear stockings in some videos but I think that mixing this up with tights would add to the realism.

I hope I'm not alone in this request :)
 #34881  by deathr0w
 Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:34 pm
saminton wrote:I'd like to see the models wearing nylon tights (pantyhose) more.

I know some of the girls wear stockings in some videos but I think that mixing this up with tights would add to the realism.

This should be easy enough - We did some great tights scenes a while back with Brook Little - Tight ripping too! Next time we've got a model in - we'll do some tights scenes!
 #34883  by Kriss_De_Valnor_
 Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:58 am
deathr0w wrote:
saminton wrote:I'd like to see the models wearing nylon tights (pantyhose) more.

This should be easy enough - We did some great tights scenes a while back with Brook Little - Tight ripping too! Next time we've got a model in - we'll do some tights scenes!

My favourite scene is "You can wait" with Zara DuRose from WINVR. Could we have more please?
 #35611  by nexus
 Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:48 am
Sorry to stoke an old thread but thought it better than a new one.

It would be amazing to see more tights/pantyhose worn across all the sites (but particularly WIN as I have access - I need to upgrade). The tights videos you have done in the past are amongst some of my favourite because of the quality. Key ones I remember below:

Alexa Brooke - Perfect Pantyhose
Beth - Slut in Stockings
Carly Rae - Cum on Sir
Sapphire Blue - Feet & Stockings
Bonnie - I'll help you out
Brook Little - Just My Tights
Faye - Nylon Seduction
Dolly - Dolly's First Footjob
Mia - Office Wanker
Samantha Bentley - I lost the Bet
Georgie Newman - Forgotten Panties

To be honest I almost think it would be great to see you do a specific site on the nylon / pantyhose / stockings front. It would also be good to see more focus on the feet, reinforced toes and a bit more variety on models (e.g. ebony, MILF - someone like Tara Spades). Would love to see Demi in some tights and Bonnie and Beth in some black ones!

Including tights in the tags would also help as the search seems broken by only brining back one page.

Love the content though.