Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Bloopers

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #35284  by FlexiDisc
 Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:01 pm
If you had any outtakes that you could put together in a blooper reel, then I think that could funny. I don't suppose you have any?
 #35289  by Keefar
 Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:47 pm
yeah i second this idea, along with some behind the scenes stuff....especially if the models are walking around naked or sitting there naked with their legs open talking to the camera ;)
 #35632  by Buddha1
 Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:50 pm
This is a great idea, I also agree that both the bloopers or outtakes and the BTS stuff, the girls walking around or just talking into the camera would be great, even better if they are naked and sat with legs open. Could also show them getting ready for the scene.

Another idea could be a second recording of the actual scene from a bts point of view, with pre and post recordings of the girl getting dressed and then talking about it when finished, together with any stops or outtakes that may happen.

It would be good to see the girls true personalities
 #35645  by Davidfjp
 Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:19 pm
I would love to see some bts. I have a fetishism about girls drying hair and ironing clothes. So on bts scenes sometimes it happens to find this kind of things.