Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Spare key scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #35307  by jh12
 Thu May 04, 2023 5:40 am
I just want to say how much I enjoy these recent "Spare key gone wrong" scenes. This is one of my biggest fantasies.
Thank you to everyone involved :D

May I suggest some enhancements :P
Models can say "Next time, please ask me before coming in" instead of "get the fuck out of my house" at the end.
Or something like "If I let you keep this bra, can you promise me not to steal my other bras? They are really expensive", "I've changed my mind after seeing you wank, you can keep the key"
"If you buy me new underwear to replace the one you ruined, I'll let you keep the key"

Also, if they are open to this, let the models try on 2 or 3 lingerie sets...
Similar to Kate Anne's <Girl next door Pt1>
"Do I look as good as you imagined", "Which one is your favourite", "Have you wanked into these panties"

Anyway, thanks again for making these, keep up the excellent work!
 #35322  by Sammy
 Wed May 10, 2023 4:45 pm
jh12 wrote:I just want to say how much I enjoy these recent "Spare key gone wrong" scenes. This is one of my biggest fantasies.
Thank you to everyone involved :D

May I suggest some enhancements :P
Models can say "Next time, please ask me before coming in" instead of "get the fuck out of my house" at the end.
Or something like "If I let you keep this bra, can you promise me not to steal my other bras? They are really expensive", "I've changed my mind after seeing you wank, you can keep the key"
"If you buy me new underwear to replace the one you ruined, I'll let you keep the key"

Also, if they are open to this, let the models try on 2 or 3 lingerie sets...
Similar to Kate Anne's <Girl next door Pt1>
"Do I look as good as you imagined", "Which one is your favourite", "Have you wanked into these panties"

Anyway, thanks again for making these, keep up the excellent work!

Thank you! I'm sure our videographer can make this happen for you! ;)