Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Wankitnow vs WankitnowVR Hardcore

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #35765  by nexus
 Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:25 pm
A question out of curiosity really, but is there any particular reason why there is more hardcore content on the VR sites as opposed to the non-VR one?

Would it be possible to see more hardcore content on Wankitnow?
 #35778  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:11 pm
nexus wrote:A question out of curiosity really, but is there any particular reason why there is more hardcore content on the VR sites as opposed to the non-VR one?

Would it be possible to see more hardcore content on Wankitnow?

We found the VR content to be more popular in hardcore than the 2D - We did release some B/G content on WIN and the feedback was very mixed?

Would people like to see more 2D hardcore content?
 #35842  by Falstaff
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:43 pm
I'm with bendoverbaby—I don't care to see B/G on WIN 2D. There are mountains of that elsewhere—including with many models featured here—but WIN is one of the far fewer number of sites that is all about the model and the viewer. I much prefer it that way!

On the other hand, more 2D G/G would be amazing! Those recent Dolly/Siren stills looked incredible, but were sadly only for VR.