Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WINVR scene suggestion - Help me pick my outfit

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #36033  by bob123456
 Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:58 pm
So the premise is that our flatmate popping out for a bit. She feels really good from the gym lately and is in a bit of a slutty mood at the moment. She is and obviously knows guys stare at her arse, but she wants to put on a good show so is asking us for our opinion.

* For this next bit the VR cam should be eye level with her arse, maybe 50cm away so we are relatively close up.*

She tries on various items of clothing and asks what we think. She squeezes, slaps, and plays with her arse while she does it.

We could try jeans/pleather jeans/pencil skirt/light grey leggings/patterned leggings/white panties only/etc. Just fading between the outfits.

"what about these babe?"
"would you get hard if you we walking behind me in these?"
"omg you're rock hard and I'm not even naked"
"Errr, this wasn't meant to be for you to wank to, but I see you couldn't help yourself.."
"I know my arse in just panties looks fucking hot, but I don't want to get arrested!"

* longer fade to black as we pick the last item as a favourite and she leaves *

She walks back in -

"oh my god are you still wanking? I've been gone over an hour, I thought you'd be done by now!"
"Well, I would let you fuck me cos seeing all those guys looking at me turned me on, but there's no point as you'd clearly only last a few strokes inside me at this point"
"I guess I can let you cum on me for now, and we can fuck later"
"Where do you want to cum, face, tits, or arse?"

* cut to face close-up - mouth and tongue play *

"I bet you'd love to cum on my pretty face..."

* cut to tits close-up *

"what about my tits? I always see you looking down my top..."

* cut back to eye level arse position or lying prone on bed - now fully nude - spreading if the model allows *

"actually, this is want you've been thinking about since you helped me earlier isn't it?"
"you know how much I love cum, so if you *really* paint my arse I'm gonna be so horny later"