Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More frequent video updates?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #222  by passby
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:55 pm
For me the main draw of WIN is the dirty talk so the videos always is the priority over the picture sets. So was wondering if there's any chance of upping the video update frequency maybe on the same day its corresponding pic set is posted?

If its not possible to due to not being able to film any more material in time, then maybe post the video before the picture set? Its the worst when you get teased by a pic/screencap set and have to wait days and days for the vid lol
 #224  by admin
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:21 pm
I know what you mean lol ... I think theres usually around 3 or 4 video updates and 4 or 5 HD/screencap images sets a week. If we were to do more video updates it would put quite alot of strain on production overall. We would have to sacrifice something somewhere and i think there is a nice balance at the moment. Also i don't want to go down the road of just knocking stuff out to make sure update targets are met, i would rather have a better clip less frequent rather than the usually.

On the plus side, i can see alot more support coming for the site now and i think the addition of this forum is going to make alot of things better on the WIN site including more video updates.

Bottom line for me is i want all the current and future members to want to stay members, so if thats what it takes, it will be done. :)
 #230  by Fan
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm
If there are screen caps, surely the video is ready? correct me if im wrong.
 #236  by admin
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 am
Fan wrote:If there are screen caps, surely the video is ready? correct me if im wrong.

Yes, you are correct, when the screens are ready the clip 99% is ready, there is just the flash video preview and some images to be done before it can be updated on the site.
 #286  by stano
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:37 am
lee wrote:On the plus side, i can see alot more support coming for the site now and i think the addition of this forum is going to make alot of things better on the WIN site including more video updates.

8-)