Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Suggestion for Flexing Scene!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #2322  by Proboobs
 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:36 pm
Hi Admin! I'm one of WIN many fans! I've a suggestion for a new clip! I'm Italian, so my English isn't very good, but I hope you can understand me.

I'm a bodybuilder, so I imagined that you (Mercedes or one between the others sexy models of WIN) are my personal trainer and I've to do some workout before the figure competition. You're wearing a really small bikini and you tell me that I've to get naked, so you can control how much my muscles have been grown since you are my trainer. So you invite me to flex my biceps and my pecs with you, then you want to check my back muscles and you are happy seeing my muscular body. After some flexing, you notice I've a bulge in my boxers, so you want to check also my cock muscle! You invite me to stroke my cock, while you flexing and talking about muscles and workout. You give me some advices in how is the better way to grow my muscle cock. Anyway, you're really happy about my workout, and you give me a countdown to shoot my load. It's a really big cumshot, so you're really glad and you cheer and applaude for that!

So Admin, what do you think about that?
Have fun!