Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• slow motion camera?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #277  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:30 pm
Just a general thought, certain scenes might benefit from some footage mixed in from a high-frame rate, slow motion camera. Lots of girls here with fun parts to jiggle.... and if my avatar doesn't do anything for you, we just can't be on the same page :lol:

At the same time, I could also see where this might not quite fit in with the format here.... just my two cents- any thoughts, guys?
 #279  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:56 pm
passby wrote:hmm doesn't seem to fit imo. It'll disjoint the video?

You're lucky though I remember this website that is right up your street.
http://www.jj1.com/Main.html

Yeah I'm wondering how exactly it would fit in. Maybe as bonus content or something, but I could see where it would be disjointed in the regular videos as you said, passby.

Thanks so much for the link, but being the resourceful perv that I am I was a member of jj1.com for quite awhile ;) Then they stopped updating some years back. It would be nice to see that site become active again with some updated technology and a little more variety, but it's still incredibly sexy, and worth it for anyone who hasn't had a look before!
 #284  by passby
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 am
yeah they had an interesting thing going on there. Last time I went on that site I was still on 56k but I still remember laughing at the novelty lol
 #312  by admin
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 am
It's a new one to me but interesting all the same. However it's something that i have tried out in promo vids just recently, ie: I put part of the Mercedes treadmill clip on dailymotion and slowed it down as much as i could, i quite like the way they look.

I agree that i dont think it will fit in with the site as a main update but i think as a bonus clip it would work great. So leave it with me and i'll see what i can put together. Also would anyone be interested in a few out take clips from different models? as bonus content?
 #331  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm
Thanks for the heads-up on the move, Dragonpunch.

I usually don't care much for the out takes, but on WIN I think it would be a great little bonus addition. The nature of the content is such that it's more "personal" than most adult sites, and most of the models seem fairly down-to-earth. It would be interesting to see them behind the scenes, and I'm sure there's plenty of footage that doesn't make the cut that members would be happy to have access to.