Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Suggestion for a Male Stripper scene

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #2749  by Proboobs
 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 am
Hey Admin! How are you!
I've a suggestion for another scene! Do you know this site: dancingbear(dot)com
One of my many fantasies is that I could be one of the men of DANCINGBEAR!
So this is the suggestion: I'm a male stripper and I have to satisfy many girls wanking in front of them! Naturally they love my show and they beg me to cum on them all time!
Well, maybe it's difficult to shoot a clip like that, because it requires more girls at the same time... But never say never!
 #2764  by admin
 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 am
Proboobs wrote:Hey Admin! How are you!
I've a suggestion for another scene! Do you know this site: dancingbear(dot)com
One of my many fantasies is that I could be one of the men of DANCINGBEAR!
So this is the suggestion: I'm a male stripper and I have to satisfy many girls wanking in front of them! Naturally they love my show and they beg me to cum on them all time!
Well, maybe it's difficult to shoot a clip like that, because it requires more girls at the same time... But never say never!

That's definitely a clip for the future WIN scenes ;)
 #3068  by admin
 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm
I would love to shoot this clip but at the moment we dont work with that many girls at the same time. I can do it as i one girl scenario with Kayleigh Page this week, or Abi Toyne or Mia/Tabitha at the weekend?