Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Tabitha/Mia scene requests

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #2790  by passby
 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 pm
I've been waiting for this and only a week away now :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=566
Thought I'd post here in case anyone wants to make a request too but didn't see the other thread

Anyway back to the request

would love to see her do a remix of cate harrington's oldie where she's getting ready to go out clubbing/party except the ending would be you making a mess on her warpaint and a bit on her dress, and she'd need to get cleaned up again and pick out a new outfit to go out.

With the two-parters coming out of WIN lately, a part two could be that she can't decide what to wear since you ruined her favorite dress. She is out of ideas and calls you into the bedroom. Your "punishment" is you need to stay and help her pick out a new dress to wear for however long it takes. She models several outfits for you, and with a "can't believe you're hard again!", naughty antics begin once again. She reluctantly takes it in the mouth this time so to ensure you don't make a mess on her again!

An "on all fours" and cum on ass scene somewhere would be great to mix things up a bit too!
 #2833  by admin
 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 am
I completely forgot about doing a thread for scenes ideas/requests for Mia's shoot. So i may aswell follow on from this one, if anyone else has ideas fire away!

As for the above scenes, I should be able to do these easy enough ;)
 #2935  by Thondervult
 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 am
I suspect I may have missed the boat on this one but here are some suggestions I'd love to see done by Tabitha/Mia...

Championship Sister
Mia is an elite gymnast who is home for the holidays from her sports academy and is driving her brother mad!

He’s trying to watch tv in the lounge when she enters dressed in casual workout gear - she needs to maintain her flexibility while she’s on a break from training and this room has the most space for her to stretch. Mia does some light warm-up exercises, seemingly deliberately to block his view while her bro struggles to see the screen.

Now she’s warmed-up, Mia strips off her tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt to reveal her hot body in skimpy lycra shorts and top. All of a sudden her brother isn’t that interested in the tv anymore!

He comments that she’s really developed since she was last at home - all the guys at the academy must be after her ass. She says it’s a girls-only academy and they all train too hard to bother with boys, but now she’s got some time off she’s got all this excess energy and it‘s making her frisky. Mia can see that he’s enjoying the view as she continues her stretching and suggests her brother can help her let off some steam.

“How‘d you like to see me perform a routine on YOUR apparatus?”

Spray Tan Sister
Mia wants to top up her tan and needs help from her brother to use a home tanning kit. She strips down to her bikini for the procedure but her brother gradually persuades her to get naked for that all-over-tan. Later that day the tan has worked - Mia is delighted with the result and thanks her bro for his help - is there anything he’d like as a reward?

Sister’s Tech Support
Mia was using dad’s laptop to email some saucy photos of herself to her boyfriend when it crashed. Now it’s not working at all! - Mia is panicking that when her dad takes it to the PC shop everyone will see her naughty snaps. Her brother is a computer whiz and offers to fix it but he wants a favour in return…