Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Baby Buffy

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #32849  by bob123456
 Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:58 pm
Amazing get!

Probably be a while for this to make its way to SLR for me to watch this, but can I request you lock down eye contact in this and your other VR vids. It can really spoil a scene when the model is looking over your shoulder the whole time (I presume you know what I mean)
 #32850  by Steph
 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:04 am
bob123456 wrote:Amazing get!

Probably be a while for this to make its way to SLR for me to watch this, but can I request you lock down eye contact in this and your other VR vids. It can really spoil a scene when the model is looking over your shoulder the whole time (I presume you know what I mean)

I'll keep an eye on this during the shoot!
 #32852  by bob123456
 Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:02 am
Thanks Steph, from what I've read, the model needs to look between the lenses and not at them to get the proper eye contact effect right?
 #32854  by Steph
 Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:44 pm
bob123456 wrote:Thanks Steph, from what I've read, the model needs to look between the lenses and not at them to get the proper eye contact effect right?

Yeah we have a marker on the camera for them to look at but I think some girls look at the male performer behind the camera which is why it feels like they're looking over your shoulder
 #32884  by bob123456
 Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:50 pm
Thanks for these, she's a cutie

Do you have a set schedule/method for stuff that ends up on SLR?