Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JESS WEST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #14677  by wmws
 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:09 am
Will she be appearing on DBJ?
 #14741  by Adam19
 Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:35 pm
That is absolutely fantastic news!! :D So happy you were able to agree terms, thank you very much - roll on October... it's probably too early to request, but please could she make a scene wearing marigolds for WIN? Thank you again, awesome job 8-)
 #15191  by Adam19
 Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:20 pm
I was wondering if I could suggest a scene for Jess (am ridiculously excited that you managed to book her again - thank you!) it would - hopefully- be a two parter with a stunt cock.

scene one: Jess is your big step sister and is doing some cleaning, wearing marigolds, she knows you haven't been having much luck with women recently and teases you - eventually you tell her that you'll finish her chores for her if she'll help you out and wank you off. She's pretty appalled but agrees, keeping her gloves on as she ''doesn't want to touch that thing'' though you manage in the end to persuade her to give you a blowjob, after you come she still seems pretty grossed out.

scene two: you walk past the kitchen door and see Jess washing up (again in marigolds) and stop to watch without her knowing. She thinks she's all alone and to your amazement, you notice she's getting increasing turned on that the last time she wore the gloves she was wanking her step brother off. She begins touching herself and you enter and startle her. She's embarrassed but confesses her feelings for you and how aroused she was by what had happened and you end up having sex on the kitchen floor...

Hope you like the idea and decide to make it, if so..... thank you!! :)
 #15277  by Adam19
 Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:09 pm
Kind of feel like i'm monopolising this thread.... but for something a bit different how about a JOI with ass play? I think it would be really hot (Jess's videos are always phenomenal!), spreading her bum, teasing etc
 #15291  by Adam19
 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:45 pm
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to post some of Jess's screenshots from her shoot? Not that i'm really really keen to see them or anything.... :lol:

Thanks if possible :)