Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JESS WEST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19236  by Adam19
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:31 am
Will Jess be coming back this Autumn? Please......!! :)
 #19266  by Adam19
 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:39 am
I would love to see her return (obviously..... :lol: 8-) )

Anyone else like to see Jess back.........?
 #19269  by MLP
 Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:22 pm
Although sometimes I think Jess' dirty talk is a bit repetitive sounding from scene to scene, I do enjoy her vids and agree with tigerone about the recent WIN vid with the umbrella being absolutely superb!! Hopefully more of the "weird wank" vids from other girls to follow???

Gets my vote... but I also am hoping one or two other girls that haven't been on WIN for a much longer period of time will get some consideration for a booking too :-)
 #23413  by Adam19
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:48 am
I’m already counting the days till Jess is back and for four days too!! :mrgreen:

I was absolutely blown away by her rubber gloves scene last time (thank you so much for making it)
- PLEASE could she do another? It could be a follow up with her being your step-sister again, or maybe a Stepmom scene “mummy’s marigolds” ?

Whether that’s possible or not, can’t wait to see what you have planned for Jess!
 #23518  by Gingerhead
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 am
Adam19 wrote:I’m already counting the days till Jess is back and for four days too!! :mrgreen:

I was absolutely blown away by her rubber gloves scene last time (thank you so much for making it)
- PLEASE could she do another? It could be a follow up with her being your step-sister again, or maybe a Stepmom scene “mummy’s marigolds” ?

Whether that’s possible or not, can’t wait to see what you have planned for Jess!

We will see what we can do ;)
 #23526  by dq8203
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm
Facials and cum on ass scenes, teacher, geek with glasses, housemate, aunty scenes. And baby oil is the best thing since sliced bread lol