Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35316  by fishymonger
 Wed May 10, 2023 4:24 pm
I have an Idea for the shoot. Jealous step sister. Natalia is used to getting all of her step brothers attention but he has a girlfriend now. Natalia knows they are going out tonight and wants to drain him before he gets chance to leave the house. She’s has his favourite knickers on and wants to know if his new girlfriend does all the naughty stuff she does to satisfy him. Comments like does your girlfriend have a hairy fanny or is it shaved bald like mine and does your girlfriend wear slutty knickers for you like I do or boring granny knickers etc. in the end Natalia gives him a hand and asks whether you want to cum on her face, tits, arse or fanny.
 #35318  by Sammy
 Wed May 10, 2023 4:36 pm
fishymonger wrote:I have an Idea for the shoot. Jealous step sister. Natalia is used to getting all of her step brothers attention but he has a girlfriend now. Natalia knows they are going out tonight and wants to drain him before he gets chance to leave the house. She’s has his favourite knickers on and wants to know if his new girlfriend does all the naughty stuff she does to satisfy him. Comments like does your girlfriend have a hairy fanny or is it shaved bald like mine and does your girlfriend wear slutty knickers for you like I do or boring granny knickers etc. in the end Natalia gives him a hand and asks whether you want to cum on her face, tits, arse or fanny.

Great scene suggestion! We'll pass on this idea to our videographer!
 #35343  by Sammy
 Wed May 17, 2023 10:09 am
Always a pleasure having Natalia on shoot, and here are some naughty WIN previews to prove it ;)

#35349  by Keefar
 Wed May 17, 2023 1:04 pm
Great to see more Natalia videos - she is one of the best for JOI, and a stunning sexy woman too :D
 #35352  by fishymonger
 Wed May 17, 2023 4:42 pm
Massive thanks for doing this I’ve just seen the preview! All the previews look great, what a fantastic model ! :D

Sammy wrote:
fishymonger wrote:I have an Idea for the shoot. Jealous step sister. Natalia is used to getting all of her step brothers attention but he has a girlfriend now. Natalia knows they are going out tonight and wants to drain him before he gets chance to leave the house. She’s has his favourite knickers on and wants to know if his new girlfriend does all the naughty stuff she does to satisfy him. Comments like does your girlfriend have a hairy fanny or is it shaved bald like mine and does your girlfriend wear slutty knickers for you like I do or boring granny knickers etc. in the end Natalia gives him a hand and asks whether you want to cum on her face, tits, arse or fanny.

Great scene suggestion! We'll pass on this idea to our videographer!