Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6113  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:17 pm
lee wrote:Here's the raw screens from one of yesterdays scenes, a virtual fuck ;)

Lee you can do no wrong today. How long are you going to make us wait to see that? I should have known that even when you said you had filmed a "basic" scene that it definitely wouldn't disappoint. :D .
 #6152  by admin
 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:24 pm
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Here's the raw screens from one of yesterdays scenes, a virtual fuck ;)

Lee you can do no wrong today. How long are you going to make us wait to see that? I should have known that even when you said you had filmed a "basic" scene that it definitely wouldn't disappoint. :D .

Unfortunately it wont be on for a week or so ... got loads of scenes already on the server waiting to be used as an update :D
 #6354  by Thondervult
 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 am
I've really enjoyed the last couple of Natalia scenes - "Make Up Jerk" and "Study Fuck 1 & 2" - probably because it's never stated what relationship Natalia has with the viewer.

I think this is a good way forward for models that are a bit squeamish about certain types of scene - if the dialogue is kept pretty vague then we as viewers are free to project our own fantasies onto them. ;)
 #6366  by admin
 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:43 pm
Thondervult wrote:I've really enjoyed the last couple of Natalia scenes - "Make Up Jerk" and "Study Fuck 1 & 2" - probably because it's never stated what relationship Natalia has with the viewer.

I think this is a good way forward for models that are a bit squeamish about certain types of scene - if the dialogue is kept pretty vague then we as viewers are free to project our own fantasies onto them. ;)

Thats an excellent idea!!
 #6373  by FullFrenzy
 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 am
Expansion is always good. I also think being more vague about what kind of shoots they can or will do will help you land some models who are "above such things". There is obviously a greater variety of shoots that can be done on the site, that I think a lot of models are willing to do, but maybe won't be up for jumping on board at first because they think they'll be only doing family related type scenes.
 #6381  by admin
 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 am
FullFrenzy wrote:Expansion is always good. I also think being more vague about what kind of shoots they can or will do will help you land some models who are "above such things". There is obviously a greater variety of shoots that can be done on the site, that I think a lot of models are willing to do, but maybe won't be up for jumping on board at first because they think they'll be only doing family related type scenes.

I used to get models in on the basis of being vague but then when they showed up they couldn't even do the most basis of scenes so it turned out to be a bad thing. So I then started to tell them more but I never tell them about the incest scenes or the fake dildo etc until they turn up. I then offer it to them as nicely as possible and give them the option of "it's up to you if you want to do these scenes with the incest storyline and jerking off a fake cock, I'm not bothered either way, it's your choice" type of line etc etc. I would say 90% of them say "Ok, no problem, I can do that".

I would say the biggest thing that models have an issue with is just the talking on camera, thats when I can't seem to get them in, soon as they know they have to talk it's a no go :( .... it's amazing how many models have done video work before but not been asked to say anything.
 #6460  by EvilEmil
 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 pm
I would love to see Natalia in sexy skintight shiny leggings. The story could be that Natalia is trying different colors of skintight shiny leggings in her room and she asks the brother to help her with the decision. She finds out that the brother is getting horny watching his sister's tight shiny ass and then she starts to tease him. She wants that the brother watches her ass when she slowly dances in front of him. After that she will give him a handjob/blowjob and let's him cum on her face.