Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6090  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:32 pm
** Had to split the post into two parts because the forum decided it was too long, lol **

Sleepover With Daddy (Daughter's Friend)
Plot: The viewer is a single father (divorced or widower doesn't matter) whose college-aged daughter has returned home for vacation/holiday. One night she arranges to have her longtime best friend come hang out and sleep over so that they can reminisce about the "good old days" (the friend doesn't go to the same college or maybe any college). They drink and party into the night, but eventually the daughter falls asleep. The friend, however, not yet ready to call it a night, goes into the kitchen to look for a snack.

The scene begins when the father, having awoken from his rest, goes downstairs to get a glass of water before heading back to bed. Upon entering the kitchen he sees his daughter's friend bent over looking at what's on the bottom shelf of the fridge. He notices she's only wearing a panties and a sleeveless top (that's a little too short and shows off some of her back and stomach), and begins to turn away to quietly sneak off, but she begins shaking her rear and he can't help but watch for a second. Unfortunately for him, it's one second too long as she apparently finds what she was looking for (chocolate sauce to go with the ice cream on the counter he hadn't noticed before now), turns around triumphantly, and notices him standing there. She notices his nervousness at being caught, as well as the erection his loose shorts aren't doing well at hiding, but instead she simply starts talking as if everything was normal.

The friend mentions how much she enjoys being back in the man's home as it's been some time since she last visited but that she remembers how much time she spent there growing up. She begins talking about how she loved coming over and baking with his daughter and wife, but then abruptly cuts herself off and says how sorry she is for him about "how that ended" (keeping it vague) and how hard it must still be on him. She then tries to cheer him up by mentioning how she spent so much time over at his house that he was like a father to her growing up and that she appreciated his always allowing her over and the things he taught her over the years (car maintenance, how to ride a bike, whatever). He thanks her for the kind words, but she can see he's still nervous about the situation... and aroused. With the added help of the few drinks still in her system (maybe there's a drink on the counter near her ice cream for a visual), she decides to drop a bombshell on the man: she admits she's had a crush on him for years!

The man is speechless, but he doesn't have time to respond anyway as the girl approaches him and rubs her hand across his shorts. She mentions how she hasn't been satisfied by anyone she's been with because all she can think about is him and that's why she asked his daughter if they could get together the first time she was back in town. She mentions how she has wanted some alone time with the man for so long and how happy she is she finally got some time alone with her "daddy". Due to her hand placement, she notices the man get even more aroused at her referring to him as "daddy", flashes a knowing smile, and announces that because she can tell he likes it she's going to keep referring to him as "daddy" from now on. When he seems to be about to object to this, the girl says "You're right, daddy. I'm being a dirty girl. I deserve to [have my mouth cleaned/be punished]" (or something close to that). At that, she drops to her knees and pulls his shorts off in the process. He's conflicted, seeing this young woman whom he's known since she was little on her knees before him, but with one more "Please can I play with it, daddy?" emitting from her lips he realizes he can hold himself back no longer and gives into his passions...

Costume: As described above, just a pair of panties and a small/short, tight sleeveless top (bra optional).If looking for a preference, pink panties, white top, and no bra sounds best to me.

Further Comments: The chocolate sauce (and maybe whipped cream) mentioned above can either be included in any sexual activities or ignored as desired. As typical with my suggestions, the level of sexual activity in this scene is up to you (though I'm always happy seeing virtual sex and a facial/oral cumshot that drips onto her chin and chest). Regardless, the most important thing in this scene is lots of dirty talk using the word "daddy" whenever possible/appropriate.

On a related note, I can't help but notice that while there are many brother/sister scenes and a few aunt/nephew ones on the site there are only one each of father/daughter and mother/son (both using the word "step") that I noticed. Is this due to a lack of apparent interest on the part of the members or a disinterest in doing the scenes by the models/staff? Is there also a reason why the brother/sister scenes imply blood relations while the father and mother ones distinctly mention they are only related by marriage? I'm just curious if it's intentional or coincidence.

So there's my suggestions/requests for Natalia. Basically it boils down to my figuring it's all just fantasies in the end any way so why not give a few different genres a shot and see what kind of response they get? I'm interested in hearing/reading what others think of my ideas; and thank you Lee for any consideration you give these for tomorrow's shoot (or an upcoming shoot if you decide to use one but hold off for a different model). Thanks.
 #6096  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:42 am
lee wrote:I may be able to get this one done (Sleepover With Daddy (Daughter's Friend)) but the other 2 i will need time to get the outfits and set the scenes, leave it with me. :D

Yeah, I realized the chances weren't really good on the first two getting done this shoot for those very reasons, but I figured I'd post them anyway. I'm happy to hear there's a chance the third scene will make it though. Thanks Lee for considering my suggestions. Now I just need to keep a better eye on the schedule so as to get ideas with unusual costumes/sets in with plenty of lead time... ;)
 #6098  by admin
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 pm
I had a change of plan yesterday, i was working with a new videographer and sound guy so i had to do basic scenes, but it will benefit the site for future scenes as they will be traveling further a field to do more scenes with more models :D
 #6100  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm
lee wrote:I had a change of plan yesterday, i was working with a new videographer and sound guy so i had to do basic scenes, but it will benefit the site for future scenes as they will be traveling further a field to do more scenes with more models :D

Hmm, a slight disappointment wrapped in extremely good news. The idea of increased content (more scenes and models) in the near future is great to hear, even if that means we've got to wait a bit to see Natalia in some more challenging/alternate genre roles. That said, I'm sure the scenes you did film yesterday will still be quite good.

On a related note then, any chance you already are in discussions with Natalia about a future shoot? What can I say, I'm a fan of her work :D .

Another quick thought: By having a second film crew (assuming I'm reading your post correctly), does this mean you can expand your radius/have a crew travel to more distant locations more often? I know in the past you've said London trips were rare, would this make it a bit more common or will both groups still be shooting from the same general area as you currently are? I'm also curious to see if the "B" team you're putting together can keep near the quality level of the current crew or if we'll be able to tell (especially at first) which crew did which shoots. No matter what though this sounds like good news for the future of WIN. :D
 #6101  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm
Quick followup: Can we also expect today's shoot with Lucy Alexandra and perhaps the one in a few days with Kloe Kane to be done by the new team (and thus also more basic shoots)? Just curious.
 #6102  by admin
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 pm
Yes it will mean there would be no place too far as long as its in the UK :D ... Done some more filming today with Lucy Alexandra, again didn't get loads of epic scenes, more of a testing shoot for the new guys, but we did get a couple of good scenes and Lucy will be back in a couple of weeks for another shoot. Also looking to do a girl/girl with Lucy and Amber Jayne in the future ;)
 #6103  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:42 pm
lee wrote:Yes it will mean there would be no place too far as long as its in the UK :D ...

This is excellent news!

lee wrote:but we did get a couple of good scenes and Lucy will be back in a couple of weeks for another shoot.

As is this!

lee wrote:Also looking to do a girl/girl with Lucy and Amber Jayne in the future ;)

Lee you're on a roll! That should be amazing. By chance is this hoped/planned for that next Lucy shoot mentioned above or for one even farther in the future?
 #6108  by admin
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 pm
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Yes it will mean there would be no place too far as long as its in the UK :D ...

This is excellent news!

lee wrote:but we did get a couple of good scenes and Lucy will be back in a couple of weeks for another shoot.

As is this!

lee wrote:Also looking to do a girl/girl with Lucy and Amber Jayne in the future ;)

Lee you're on a roll! That should be amazing. By chance is this hoped/planned for that next Lucy shoot mentioned above or for one even farther in the future?

Not mentioned it to her yet, it was an afterthought ... after she'd gone lol .... Gonna do at least one more solo with Lucy, she's a lovely girl and a pleasure to shoot :) ... so hopefully look at doing a girl/girl in march ish??