Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jessica Pressley

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8965  by legquester
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm
Hey...I just found her on ebay selling panties and photos...etc..wonder if shes looking for work?
 #8971  by admin
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 pm
legquester wrote:Hey...I just found her on ebay selling panties and photos...etc..wonder if shes looking for work?

Ive spoken to Jessica in the past but still not been able to arrange a shoot, but as far as i know her own site is popular.
 #8977  by legquester
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm
her site looks ok...lots of free preview stuff...she charges very little for custom stuff thru ebay...try to hit her up again....
 #8985  by legquester
 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm
lee wrote:
legquester wrote:Hey...I just found her on ebay selling panties and photos...etc..wonder if shes looking for work?

Ive spoken to Jessica in the past but still not been able to arrange a shoot, but as far as i know her own site is popular.

Lee....look at the number of views this thread has compared to many others....lots of guys want her i think...you have got to try again,Please?
 #8996  by admin
 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:46 pm
legquester wrote:
lee wrote:

Lee....look at the number of views this thread has compared to many others....lots of guys want her i think...you have got to try again,Please?

Ok, no worries, i'll try again ;)
 #8998  by legquester
 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm
Thanks Lee! Hope she recovers and still looks stunning...shes hot..