Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jessica Pressley

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #1936  by Paul71
 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 am
lee wrote:Looks like she's had a boob job too ...

Yes she has and it's very good, Jessica hasn't gone OTT with the boob job. :D

I have seen it up close, I have been lucky enough to have one of Miss Pressley's special massages. :D

http://www.adultwork.com/JessicaPressley
 #2003  by admin
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 pm
Getting very close to arranging a date with Jessica so soon as i have a date i'll let you guys know!! ;) ... Also i'm VERY!!!!! pleased to say that as with all new WIN scenes and models now Jessica's scenes will be shot with the NEW Camera in the the Premium Cinematic Style, same as with all of Shannon's recent clips. So if you've seen Jessica in other scenes you will definitely not be seeing her i anything as good a quality as she will be on WIN!
 #2006  by passby
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm
lee wrote:pleased to say that as with all new WIN scenes and models now Jessica's scenes will be shot with the NEW Camera in the the Premium Cinematic Style, same as with all of Shannon's recent clips.

awesome :mrgreen:
 #2043  by Paul71
 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 am
FullFrenzy wrote:I didn't know she got implants. That's a real shame. :roll:

They are very good and as I said before, she has not gone OTT with her implants.
 #8964  by legquester
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:38 pm
Maybe she is already mentioned somewhere else, but this girl is in the uk, hot as hell and does some stuff that makes her fit right in to the wank family....Please check her out!!!!!!!!www.jessicapressley.com/
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (18.43 KiB) Viewed 5931 times