Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6191  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm
lee wrote:Schedule updated

Wow, that's potentially unfortunate Lee regarding Kimberley. I have to say I find it a bit odd that a model that's already done multiple shoots is having issues providing ID; but I fully understand why you can't go through with any shoot without it. Hopefully this situation can get resolved before Wednesday and the shoot can happen as planned.

On a side note, I hope Sofia Cortez's acting skills are better than shown in this Youtube video (her appearance starts at 1:33 in). Attractive girl and love the voice but the acting there is terrible (constantly looking offscreen and sounds like she's reading her lines as she goes, not enthusiastic at all, random pauses, etc). Hopefully it was just a case of bad direction and a lack of preparation on the parties involved before shooting the scene. Based on your track record though, I assume that if there is talent there that the staff at WIN can get it to make an appearance and, thus, create enjoyable videos. :D
 #6193  by admin
 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 am
I can't believe it either, especially when she was driving to us, seems very strange??

As for Sofia, I spoke on the phone yesterday and she seems nice enough so going off the youtube video I'm sure we can get the best out of her, I'm sure it will be a success :)
 #6208  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm
fouthiz wrote:when will we be able to see jess on win ?

According to the first post in the thread WIN and Jess are still trying to set a firm date on her shoot. Don't worry - I'm sure when the date has been finalized Lee with update the post and let us know :) .
 #6211  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 pm
lee wrote:A no show again today but 2 new models have come into the picture **see first post**

Geez - tough week. No warning on the no shows at all, huh? *sigh* It's really too bad too since I'm guessing many/most of us were interested in finding out how good the new models were (not to mention Kloe's fans looking for more of her videos).

The good news is that you've already got two new models either booked or in negotiations. Of the two I must say I'm most interested in Roxanne based on their Purestorms, but Katie looks good too. Nice recovery from the mess of the last few days, Lee ;)
 #6212  by admin
 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 am
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:A no show again today but 2 new models have come into the picture **see first post**

Geez - tough week. No warning on the no shows at all, huh? *sigh* It's really too bad too since I'm guessing many/most of us were interested in finding out how good the new models were (not to mention Kloe's fans looking for more of her videos).

The good news is that you've already got two new models either booked or in negotiations. Of the two I must say I'm most interested in Roxanne based on their Purestorms, but Katie looks good too. Nice recovery from the mess of the last few days, Lee ;)

I dont usually get much notice, if any at all for a cancellation. I sent Charlie (Kloe) a message when she didn't show up, i then got a message back from her about 3 hrs later, and i got a message from Sofia a few hours after she was due to start despite me sending her 2 text messages and calling her phone (which was switched off) ... See, this is what i have to deal with :(
 #6213  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 am
lee wrote:I dont usually get much notice, if any at all for a cancellation. I sent Charlie (Kloe) a message when she didn't show up, i then got a message back from her about 3 hrs later, and i got a message from Sofia a few hours after she was due to start despite me sending her 2 text messages and calling her phone (which was switched off) ... See, this is what i have to deal with :(

You're a better man than I, Lee, as I'd be rather upset with these models if I was in your shoes - especially Kloe as you and she have worked together in the past (and plan to in the future) and she no-shows without a valid reason (unless she provided you with one afterward) or any communication at all until after the scheduled start of the shoot. I mean, in the end, you're trying to run a business so if you can't count on certain models showing up, or even having the decency to inform you that they can't make it at the last second, you may have to look elsewhere in the future so you can avoid similar things from happening again. Do these models not understand that when they no-show they're costing you a good bit of time and money as you're prepared with your crew waiting on them?

You know, the more I read about some of the extremely frustrating/unprofessional things you have to put up with in your line of work on a nearly daily basis the more I wonder how some of these models even get work at all. In most jobs, no matter how good/talented you are people simply won't put up with these sorts of stunts (rude emails, no-shows, arriving late for work, unrealistic demands of employer) for very long. I guess when you're a young, attractive woman willing to remove your clothes and engage in sexual activity in front of a camera though the rules become extremely relaxed and the people trying to make their living dealing with these models are willing to put up with far more than your typical businessperson. Were I in charge of said business though I'm not sure I'd be willing to put up with it for very long before I found other models I could rely on...

That said, as a consumer/member, I still look forward to seeing Kloe, Sofia, etc on the site someday soon. Such is the dilemna you face - those of us on the receiving end of the content don't have to put up with the frustrations you do and just want to see these beautiful women do their thing. Bottom line, that's why some of these models still get work - they've developed a fan base eager to see her new work and, in some cases, are willing to follow her site to site to see it. As you want these consumers to keep signing up for your product, you decide to put up with things that drive you insane. It's a tough line of work. Sometimes I think we, the members, forget that it's not just filming beautiful nude women all day every day...
 #6217  by Dionysus
 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 am
Lee, I take it you're still trying to confirm the shoots on the 29th and 30th? I'm just curious who's up next so we can get some suggestions/requests in for their scenes with enough time before the shoots for you to consider our ideas. Thanks for any/all info you can pass on. :D