Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6224  by admin
 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:18 pm
I've updated the list to everyone that i know of thats coming in, soon as i have details on further shoots i'll post them too. BTW ...I've been major busy with other stuff for WIN, so I'm sorry I've not been on the forum much, I'll catch up ASAP! ;)
 #6225  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm
lee wrote:I've updated the list to everyone that i know of thats coming in, soon as i have details on further shoots i'll post them too.

Thanks Lee. Great to see that Sofia got rescheduled and Kayleigh's coming back in the near future. Just curious though, are the details for Feb 19, 20, 21 just not confirmed yet or are you taking that week off? I ask because they're not even listed on the schedule though they'd fit your normal shooting days - unlike others that are listed as "Model TBC".

lee wrote:BTW ...I've been major busy with other stuff for WIN, so I'm sorry I've not been on the forum much, I'll catch up ASAP! ;)

No need to apologize, Lee. While we've certainly missed your input/insights/answers the past few days we know that even when you aren't here you're hard at work for WIN :D.
 #6231  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm
Better late than never on requesting a/some scene(s) I guess, but if you're looking for a few ideas for Roseanne I'd love to see her do any of the following, in order of preference (links are to posts in my compilation thread or other threads where the idea was originally posted):

1) Hero For A Day

2) No Money, No Problem

3) Curse of Aphrodite

Hopefully there's something there that you like/find appropriate for Roseanne.
 #6234  by admin
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 pm
Dionysus wrote:Better late than never on requesting a/some scene(s) I guess, but if you're looking for a few ideas for Roseanne I'd love to see her do any of the following, in order of preference (links are to posts in my compilation thread or other threads where the idea was originally posted):

1) Hero For A Day

2) No Money, No Problem

3) Curse of Aphrodite

Hopefully there's something there that you like/find appropriate for Roseanne.

Well Roseanne has turned up so it's a good start to the week .... i'll have a look and see what i can do ;) EDIT: Just looked and i can't see me being able to do any of those, i don't have the locations to be able to pull the scenes off well :/
 #6242  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 pm
lee wrote:Forget what i just said, Roseanne is very chatty off camera but shes struggling with the scenes, don't think the shoot will be continuing tbh, but time will tell :(

:cry:. First time/inexperienced jitters or is she just not a good actress? Either way it's unfortunate as she not only looks great on her Purestorm account, but you could also really use a break from all of these various issues popping up with the models.
 #6243  by admin
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 pm
lee wrote:Forget what i just said, Roseanne is very chatty off camera but shes struggling with the scenes, don't think the shoot will be continuing tbh, but time will tell :(

Yup, i was right, tried to do a simpler scene but it just wasn't going to happen so we had to send Roseanne home early :( ... anyway Chris (Video) and Mike (Sound & Director) are going down to Jenny Badeau ( http://purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=jennybadeau ) tomorrow for a full day shooting so hopefully they will get some epic scenes :D
 #6244  by admin
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Dionysus wrote:

:cry:. First time/inexperienced jitters or is she just not a good actress? Either way it's unfortunate as she not only looks great on her Purestorm account, but you could also really use a break from all of these various issues popping up with the models.

Roseanne was soooo chatty off cam and i thought she was going to be perfect, but unfortunately when the camera was rolling she couldn't cut it :( ... Shame really as shes a lovely girl.