Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30470  by Therocky88
 Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:50 am
deathr0w wrote:
fishymonger wrote:Any models booked for October yet?

Updated :D

No Bex White, Kara Carter, Sarah Gibbons :( I am crying :cry:
 #30473  by deathr0w
 Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:14 pm
Therocky88 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
fishymonger wrote:Any models booked for October yet?

I've recently spoken with Holly G (Sarah G) - She's not taking any bookings for video work - she's very selective about who she'll shoot video content for.

I've spoken with Bex, she wasn't keen on doing JOI content and her levels are lower than past shoots.

I'll find out what the situation with Kara is - last we heard she wasn't in the country - so I'll figure out what's going on with her.
 #30475  by Therocky88
 Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:52 am
deathr0w wrote:
Therocky88 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

I've recently spoken with Holly G (Sarah G) - She's not taking any bookings for video work - she's very selective about who she'll shoot video content for.

I've spoken with Bex, she wasn't keen on doing JOI content and her levels are lower than past shoots.

I'll find out what the situation with Kara is - last we heard she wasn't in the country - so I'll figure out what's going on with her.

Thank you! Maybe Bex for BB, her stunning pure naked body is enough actually without saying a word :D :D I loved all her scenes for BB but hopefully wanna see her in something like
Tommy Hill “Fresh & Clean”
Bonnie "Undivided Attention"
Bonnie “Dick Or Money?”
Violet “Nude? No Problem!”
Changing Room like Tindra Frost “Fair Trade” or Kate Anne “Changing Room Treat” or Bikini selection
Brook Logan "My Gym Workout" or Sophia Smith “Naked Workout” or Bonnie “I’ll Do Anything”
 #30494  by bendoverbaby
 Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:54 pm
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:Can't see Sophia Smith booked :(

Guessing the conversation about toys didn't go well?

I've not spoken to Sophia Smith yet regarding the shoot - we've still got some data left, but i'll ask her about the shoot / toys, etc:D

Thanks buddy :)
 #30708  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:13 pm
fishymonger wrote:What have you got planned for November?

A pretty busy month coming up. I've updated the main post.

NOVEMBER:
2nd - 3rd - Sophia Smith (All Sites)
4th - 6th - Jess Harrington (ALL Sites - Including BG for WINVR)
9th - 10th - Chelsea Essex (ZexyVR)
11th - Paige (ZexyVR)
16th - 19th -Scarlette Jones (All Sites)
23rd - 26th - Tracy Rose (All Sites)
30th - Chloe Toy & Leah (All Sites)
 #30884  by INDIASIA
 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:35 pm
admin wrote:If you have any ideas for scenes or/or just a general comment on what should be happening in the scenes just let me know via the request/suggest forum http://wankbb.com/viewforum.php?f=14 or if you have a specific request/suggestion for a model then the individual links are below.

2020 Shoot Schedule:

NOVEMBER:
2nd - 3rd - Sophia Smith (All Sites)
4th - 6th - Jess Harrington (ALL Sites - Including BG for WINVR)
9th - 10th - Chelsea Essex (ZexyVR)
11th - Paige (ZexyVR)
16th - 19th -Scarlette Jones (All Sites)
23rd - 26th - Tracy Rose (All Sites)
30th - Chloe Toy & Leah (All Sites)

December
1st - 3rd Chloe Toy & Leah (All Sites)

More news on December bookings as soon as we get everything confirmed.

**THIS LIST IS UPDATED REGULARLY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
If you have any ideas for scenes or/or just a general comment on what should be happening in the scenes
Like ive posted before even though time is limited would love the girls to be seen putting on their stockings especially India Tommy Jess Chloe Natalia.I know you said suggest via another link but you will let me off :o ;)