Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6426  by phatcat01
 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm
lee are you going to put up any new topics up in the request and suggestions thread for scarlet lovatts, jess's, jenna's, or michelle monaghan's up coming shoots? i figured you can start them off then i had some more ideas for some of them. :D
 #6430  by admin
 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 am
phatcat01 wrote:lee are you going to put up any new topics up in the request and suggestions thread for scarlet lovatts, jess's, jenna's, or michelle monaghan's up coming shoots? i figured you can start them off then i had some more ideas for some of them. :D

Ok done :D ... Jess already has a thread.
 #6445  by fouthiz
 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm
hi lee i want to see jess in a red dress with red lipstick giving some hand job :)
 #6474  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:02 pm
Lee, any chance you could get Nikita back in for some new scenes? According to the vid post dates, it's been over five months since her last scene was added to the site and, obviously, longer than that since she was last in your studio. I assume I'm not alone in wishing to see more WIN content from her.

Personally, I'd love to see her play with the new toys. Maybe do a father/daughter (or step-father/daughter, if that's more acceptable to all parties) to add to her collection? I also wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like in pigtails, lol ;). Still, she's another of those high energy (and very dirty/naughty) models that I really enjoy seeing on the site.
 #6486  by admin
 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Dionysus wrote:Lee, any chance you could get Nikita back in for some new scenes? According to the vid post dates, it's been over five months since her last scene was added to the site and, obviously, longer than that since she was last in your studio. I assume I'm not alone in wishing to see more WIN content from her.

Personally, I'd love to see her play with the new toys. Maybe do a father/daughter (or step-father/daughter, if that's more acceptable to all parties) to add to her collection? I also wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like in pigtails, lol ;). Still, she's another of those high energy (and very dirty/naughty) models that I really enjoy seeing on the site.

I love shooting Nikita, she is such a lovely lady ... she has recently had a boob job ... I'll email her and see if she is available.

Nicola25_81002534.jpg
 #6488  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm
lee wrote:I love shooting Nikita, she is such a lovely lady ... she has recently had a boob job ... I'll email her and see if she is available.
Nicola25_81002534.jpg

Yeah, I noticed she "enhanced" herself in her recent Twitter pics. I don't really think she needed it, but from what I've seen she still looks good. Thanks for checking on her availability, Lee.