Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6498  by Dionysus
 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm
Schedule looks a bit thin coming up. Having problems scheduling models? Just haven't updated it? Taking a break from shooting in March?
 #6694  by Dionysus
 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 am
Oooh, flying blind now that we're coming up on April. Wonder who we'll see make their way to the studio in the coming weeks. Personally, I have dreams of Nikita, Natalia, Lucy, Jess, and Kiki all making appearances (wouldn't say no to Danielle, Mercedes, and Kloe - if she actually shows for a shoot - either; and too bad you said Brook S won't be back because she'd have been on the list too).

On a semi-related note, I can't wait to find out what sorts of scenes got filmed with Jess West and Tammie Lee recently. Any info on either of those shoots would be greatly appreciated, Lee :D.
Last edited by Dionysus on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #6704  by Dionysus
 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am
lee wrote:Both Tammie and Jess cancelled at the last moment, Jess is rescheduled for 2nd april and Tammie has yet to come back to me with a new date. I will be updating the shoot schedule for april/early may very soon :D

Ouch - so you had three straight shoots canceled (adding in Kloe)? Glad to hear Jess rescheduled quickly though.
 #6726  by Dionysus
 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:50 am
lee wrote:Sophia Smith added to the upcoming schedule :D

Interesting - I look forward to seeing how she does in her first roleplaying clips. I'm also pleased to see Lucy Alexandra will be stopping by again; and Mercedes is always a pleasure as well. :D
 #6733  by admin
 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:02 pm
alexalex246 wrote:Didn't you say Rachel Taylor had a shoot booked soon? Or has that already been done?

You've just reminded me, she was supposed to shoot last year but she had to cancel for one reason or another, so i'll get back in touch with her and she if she is available :)