Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Tamara-Marie

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #3879  by FullFrenzy
 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:33 pm

She does do adult work, but I'm not sure on her restrictions regarding adult shoots (listed midway through her Experience). I wouldn't consider this site hardcore by any stretch of the imagination, so it's worth a shot. I like her pale look, and has a pretty good body.

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=tamaramarie
 #6055  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 pm
lee wrote:Yeah she should do it, i've never had anyone who does open leg turn me down before, hopefully i haven't jinxed myself lol

I take it you did jinx yourself? Just ran into her profile on Purestorm then checked here found this thread (hence the bump).
 #6060  by admin
 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 am
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Yeah she should do it, i've never had anyone who does open leg turn me down before, hopefully i haven't jinxed myself lol

I take it you did jinx yourself? Just ran into her profile on Purestorm then checked here found this thread (hence the bump).

Just didn't get a reply on this one :/?