Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• A Few Questions

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5989  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:47 am
While waiting the past few days for my account to be activated (thanks again for the quick email response, Lee), I've been checking out purestorm and modelmayhem for potential new models for the site and I believe I may have found a few that would make great additions to this site. Before posting them though, I have a couple of questions:

* What are the geographical limitations on models? By this I mean should suggestions be limited to a certain area in the UK or within a certain radius of an area/city? What about bringing in models from the rest of Europe or beyond? Is that even an option or are such suggestions a waste of time?

* In regards to the models themselves, are there any limitations on physical characteristics? In other words, when considering whether to add a model to the site, are there any hard limits on age (besides the obvious minimum), skin tone, hair color, piercings, tattoos, height, or whatever that will automatically disqualify a candidate? I mean obviously you'll judge each suggestion individually, but I'm just curious as to whether or not there's any sort of appearance that you have no intention of hosting on WIN. I mean it's your site, so you have the right to eliminate certain looks from WIN if you so desire - I'm just curious as to whether or not any such limitations exist.

* I assume the more information we can provide you regarding a candidate the better, but besides posting a link to a model's purestorm or modelmayhem accounts (for example) or their own personal website, is there any other information we should try and acquire/provide to make your job easier when it comes to judging a model for the site and getting in contact with her? I mean obviously her location and appearance should fit the answers to my two questions above, and we should strive to determine as best we can whether or not she'll even possibly be interested in doing adult video, but is there anything else we should be on the lookout for? Hourly rates, for instance? Whether or not they like to bring someone else to the shoot? Ability to get themselves to a location? When in the week they do most of their shoots? Basically, is there anything else we should keep an eye out for when considering whether or not to post a model suggestion so as to best help you out?

* Is there anything else you can think of that would make your job easier when it comes to dealing with our suggestions? A certain format we should use? Should multiple suggestions have their own threads, or is one thread for all of an individual poster's requests preferable? Any other preferences?

Anyway, sorry for the long post; but I'm just trying to help both myself and other posters make things easier on you when it comes to dealing with our suggestions (and, by extension, increase our chances of seeing our requests one day make it onto the site). Thank you in advance for any response :D.

On a side note, I intend to post a similar set of questions in the scene suggestion section too to make those posts more helpful as well.

Edit: Also, it might be helpful to have a "stickied" thread at the top of the forum that lists which models not currently on the site have been contacted and either are in discussions to shoot for WIN or have decided they are not interested in being a part of the site. In theory, this would help cut down on multiple posters suggesting the same models as others or ones that have already turned down an offer to be a part of WIN. Just a thought.