Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Trio of "Girl Next Door" Types

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6015  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 am
Ok, so the title's slightly misleading as I'll be listing four potential models here; and while they all fit my personal view of "girl next door" types I figure at least three of them will likely fit the majority of member's definitions. Anyway, since the last few days have seen some discussion about how some more of this type of model would benefit the site, I did some searching and found a couple of candidates.

All are from Purestorm (their names will be links to their profiles on that site), they all listed on their pages that they would do "adult" subject matter, three of them specifically mention their willingness to do video (and the other has a list of rates up to toys), and they've all logged in in the last 24-48 hours. Hopefully they all fit the potential model criteria for WIN:

Cazzie
My Favorite Images: Here and here.
Comments: Tall, slender, and definitely someone I feel like I could run into on the street. I also think her list of owned costumes includes some interesting options for shoots. She doesn't mention video directly, but does have a list of rates (likely for photos) as part of her profile.

Kim/Lexy
My Favorite Images: What's not to like? One, two, three, and four.
Comments: She's got over twenty positive reviews/recommendations that make it sound like she's easy and fun to work with (which I hope would translate into good videos). I also like the fact that she seems to be able to do cute and innocent or sexy as needed.

Stephanie Grey
My Favorite Images: Normal, sexy, and topless.
Comments: Just looking at the three images above I think says it all - she transforms from average girl to sexy with ease. Her portfolio doesn't appear to be very large (and she just joined Purestorm on the 5th), but she does mention having four years of modeling experience that includes video.

Amythest Violet/Fawna Latrisch
My Favorite Images: Hard to choose just a few - One, two, three, and four.
Comments: She has her own personal website, which includes rates. Unfortunately, that may be a stumbling point since from what I've seen those may be a bit high (I don't presume to know WIN's model budget though). She also appears to have a rather full schedule for the next month or two. That said, just look at her! I would be a very happy man if she ended up on WIN in the not too distant future.

Anyway, I hope you guys like the suggestions/recommendations.
 #6021  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 am
Many thanks for the suggestions, i was already on Amythest Violet but unfortunately her terms were absolutely ridiculous and i really can't understand how some models actually get work in this industry (Sorry for the rant lol)

As for the other 3, i'll get messaging them :)
 #6027  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 am
lee wrote:Many thanks for the suggestions, i was already on Amythest Violet but unfortunately her terms were absolutely ridiculous and i really can't understand how some models actually get work in this industry (Sorry for the rant lol)

Ouch, well that's unfortunate about Amythest Violet (and feel free to vent your frustrations about models and their sometimes odd/insane requirements/demands); but glad to hear the others are up to standard on a first pass. I'm sure I can find more potential models if you'd like some more to review (that is if you don't already feel swamped with suggestions for new models and bringing back former/current WIN models).

I just don't want to overwhelm you with options (since it turns out there are quite a few attractive models in the UK that list that they are willing to do at least nude shoots on either Purestorm or ModelMayhem). Now if only I can find an asian and a latina/hispanic model living in your area to add a little more diversity to the site :D.
 #6029  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 am
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Many thanks for the suggestions, i was already on Amythest Violet but unfortunately her terms were absolutely ridiculous and i really can't understand how some models actually get work in this industry (Sorry for the rant lol)

Ouch, well that's unfortunate about Amythest Violet (and feel free to vent your frustrations about models and their sometimes odd/insane requirements/demands); but glad to hear the others are up to standard on a first pass. I'm sure I can find more potential models if you'd like some more to review (that is if you don't already feel swamped with suggestions for new models and bringing back former/current WIN models).

I just don't want to overwhelm you with options (since it turns out there are quite a few attractive models in the UK that list that they are willing to do at least nude shoots on either Purestorm or ModelMayhem). Now if only I can find an asian and a latina/hispanic model living in your area to add a little more diversity to the site :D.

Yes yes yes, more suggestions the better, thats one of the problems with production, NEW FACES, need more of them lol
 #6030  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 am
lee wrote:Yes yes yes, more suggestions the better, thats one of the problems with production, NEW FACES, need more of them lol

Don't have to tell me twice - I'll get on this right away. If at any point I either suggest more than you can handle at the time, need to adjust the criteria I'm using (location, level of attractiveness to you, or anything else), or have some specific requests or suggestions about how or what type of models I'm searching for, just let me know. I enjoy the concept of possibly "discovering" new WIN models for all of us to enjoy :D.