Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• A Few More Candidates

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6034  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 pm
** Edit: Please note that there are five models total, three in the first post and two in the second. I had to split them up due to a limit of twenty url links in one message. **

I'd like to think this group of models includes something for everyone. As before, all the models' names are links to their Purestorm accounts (and the sample images listed below are links to ones I picked out of their portfolios on the site):

Louise
My Favorite Images: One, two, three, and four.
Comments: Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in her profile or recommendations mentioning video work, and she doesn't list "Adult" in her work preferences, so I'm not sure her willingness to do video for WIN. That said, she does nude photos at the very least so could contribute to the site in that regard even if she declines to do any video.

Victoria McKillop
My Favorite Images: Normal clothing, headshot, innocent, sporty, and swimwear.
Comments: Has her own personal website. She also has both a Facebook and ModelMayhem page listed in her profile. Like Louise above, her Purestorm profile neither lists "Adult" nor any mention of video work. Unlike Louise, however, Victoria's profile does mention that she'll do "light g/g b/g", so she may be open to WIN's style. Again, at the very least photos should be an option.

Emma Frances
My Favorite Images: One, two, and three.
Comments: Another model with no mention of video work, but Emma does list "Adult" in her preferences. Small portfolio, doesn't seem too experienced (only 8 recommendations in two years on the site), and hasn't logged on since the 5th. Great face and body though.

** Continued in next post to avoid twenty url links in one message limit **
Last edited by Dionysus on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #6035  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:04 pm
Illyana
My Favorite Images: One, two, three, and four.
Comments: Yet another with no mention of video work, nor lists "Adult" in her preferences. Would add a bit of diversity in appearance to the site; and certainly earns her nickname of "Black Beauty".

Marlyn Lindsay
My Favorite Images: Headshot, dress, schoolgirl, lingerie, and nude.
Comments: Unlike the others, does list video work and "Adult" in her profile, as well as a list of rates. She also has a free personal website. She's also stunning at age 42 which creates the added bonus of having a more mature model available for (if she's willing) all sorts of scenes requiring a slightly older model ("mum" shoots, for example, which I've seen some interest in here on the forums).

Anyway, that's all for the moment. Hopefully there's at least one future WIN model in that collection :D.
 #6038  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:38 pm
lee wrote: ..Just to let you know though, Louise is a no go, already tried :(

Bah, must have missed that thread. Too bad. :(

lee wrote:Ok, thanks for all these, i'll get onto seeing if i can get any of them in :)

Sounds good. Again, if you get tired of my suggestions, just let me know. Otherwise I'll keep putting up lists when time permits :).
 #6043  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm
Unrelated to the current list of models, but I'm curious as to what sort of radius/coverage area WIN has when it comes to considering models? That is, outside of what area is it unlikely that you'll be able to coordinate travel with models due to travel time/expenses? I'm pretty sure I've seen you mention having to make a special trip to do a shoot with London-area models, so those can't happen very often. If that's the case, am I correct in assuming Glasgow/Edinburgh, for example, is also too far away for more than an occasional shoot at best? I ask because my knowledge of the geography/travel times where you guys are is otherwise limited to what I can find online (as I've never been outside the US and Canada).

I'm just trying to get a handle on which areas to focus on and which to avoid/only glance at when perusing for new models...