Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Five "Wildcards"

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6053  by Dionysus
 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm
In this thread I'm going to suggest a few of what I'll refer to from here out as "wildcards": models that are willing to do a minimum of topless level shoots, often including at least implied nude, but don't list "adult" anywhere on their profiles (either stating they will or won't do anything related to this type of work). Basically, these are women that when contacted might either send back harshly worded rejections, be excited about trying something new, or land somewhere in between; but there's no real indication in their profile of what response to expect. Since WIN covers a variety of styles, however, (clothed encouragement videos, topless stills and videos, all the way up to toys and "virtual" sex) it would seem to me that if Lee and Co. are willing to risk receiving a few more "colorfully worded" rejections here and there that these "wildcard" candidates might just supply the site with a great model or two if approached.

Anyway, here are five such "wildcards" for your consideration (as before, all links are to Purestorm unless specifically stated to be otherwise). The list will be broken up into three models in the first post and two in the second due to the link limit per message:

Chacha
My Favorite Images: One, two, and three.
Comments: Has her own personal website that includes an additional way to contact her. On said site she lists topless as the highest level she is willing to do; however, her portfolio on Purestorm includes multiple implied nude shots (two are included above). Take from that what you will.

Margo
My Favorite Images: She only has the three on the site - One, two, and three.
Comments: She doesn't supply much information in her profile and only includes the three shots above, but she does list "Nude" in her work preferences. She also has a look that's a bit different from most on the site (shorter hair and something about her face that draws me in and seems unique even though I can't place it).

Jay
My Favorite Images: Headshot, rearview, and nude.
Comments: Lists that she won't do "adult/open leg" but does have the implied nude image above (picture three). Looks to be able to pull off the innocent or naughty looks as required. Seems to fit both the "natural" and "large chest" categories many of the members seem to love.
 #6054  by Dionysus
 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm
Coco
My Favorite Images: One, two, and one from ModelMayhem.
Comments: Has an account on Model Mayhem; and she lists "nude" on her Purestorm. Her profile also says she's an actual nurse which immediately brings to mind some scenarios she'd be a natural to film...

Lola Pearl
My Favorite images: Funny, headshot, front, and rear.
Comments: Lists "nude" in her work preferences. From South Africa, has acting experience, and I love her eyes. Not a bad figure either ;) . Added benefit of being 34 which makes her a better candidate for more mature roles ("mum" shoots and such) than most of the current models.
 #6078  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm
lee wrote:I've emailed them all lol.

I think the results of this little messaging session will produced a new thread to be started ... "Whats the funniest and/or rudest replies I've had to messages offering video work" :)

Yeah, I wondered about that. Should I avoid suggesting these "wildcards" as you'll probably get quite a few rude responses and maybe, if we're lucky, someone with actual interest every half dozen to dozen models at best? I mean there's a ton of them on Purestorm alone (I could easily post another twenty with the same sort of credentials/work preferences and vague profiles), and if we avoid them completely we may lose out on a couple real good models, but maybe they're more work/too much of a headache, overall, to deal with? Your call.