Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Four "Experienced" Adult Models

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6099  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm
I'm going with women that we know will do the required levels this time around (at least according to their Purestorm profiles) as each lists "adult" under their preferences. I put "experienced" in quotes in the title because two of the following models are in their 40s and the other two have pretty large resumes. Hopefully their locations aren't an issue.

Electrica
My Favorite Images: One, two, and one from her site.
Comments: Has her own personal website. She could easily fill either the "mum" or mature seductress role in any such shoots, being quite attractive at 41. The picture from her site also gives me an idea for a wife/girlfriend scene where she dresses up as a younger/innocent girl for the man in her life (so the character herself is roleplaying in a roleplaying video, lol).

Skarlet/Lucy
My Favorite Images: Face, full nude, and costume.
Comments: The other half of the 40+ suggestions (44). Could easily fill the same roles I mentioned in Electrica's comments. She does mention that she doesn't travel far from home though, so that might be a bit of an issue.

Tammie Lee
My Favorite Images: One, two, and three.
Comments: Lists that she'll do all adult levels except boy/girl and loves playing all types of roles.

Amy Latina
My Favorite Images: One, two, three, and terminator.
Comments: Hopefully her location isn't a major problem because I finally found an asian model that will do adult work in the UK, lol (I assume there are others, I just haven't seen any yet on Purestorm). Luckily she's also gorgeous so should do WIN proud if you can get her.
 #6104  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm
Just looking for some quick feedback, Lee: Should I keep posting new potential models since you now have two crews and such, or do you already have enough to contact/hear back from and current WIN girls to rebook to cover the increased model needs? Also, are my suggestions meeting your standards/requirements, or is there anything I can do/look for to better help you when suggesting? Finally, are the "wildcards" a bad idea or should I post more of those kind of models in the future?
 #6105  by admin
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:39 pm
Just keep em coming, i can email them and book them in even if its in a couple of months time. I usually get a 1 in 5 success rate when trying to get models in but hopefully that should now increase as we can go further out :D