Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Four More Adult Models

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6116  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 pm
Here's four more models on Purestorm that not only list "Adult" under their work preferences but that I think could add something to the site:

Tiina Keskitupa
My Favorite Images: One, two, and three.
Comments: She has some full nude pictures on her portfolio, but it's her eyes that primarily caught my attention. She has her own personal website as well. She does appear to be pretty much booked through February already though. Many positive reviews on Purestorm.

Roxanna
My Favorite Images: Headshot, two, three, four.
Comments: Another one whose eyes drew me in, but also has a gorgeous body (Penthouse Pet of the Month in May 2010). She's an odd one though in that while she logged on yesterday, her profile hasn't been updated since September 2010, nor does she have any reviews more recent than last November (but about a 2010 shoot). In other words, I'm not sure she even still models; but if she does and still looks like she did in her 2010 pictures then she'd be a great addition to the site, in my opinion. Doesn't technically list "Adult" under her preferences, but her resume suggests otherwise.

Holly Eastell
Comments: She mentions how she'd "also like to do fashion and adult shoots, this intrest me a lot", but she doesn't have any nude pictures on her portfolio. That said, it does list "Adult" as a work preference. She does also mention she has little experience, having done only a few shoots, so that would likely explain the small portfolio.

Gemma Stevens/Bonnie Wood
Comments: Though she does seem to have some facial similarities (in my eyes at least) to WIN's current Gemma, I'm fairly certain they're not the same person, lol. Says she has both pole and lapdancing experience; and she's done some acting/drama work (and studying, apparently) as well.