Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Four Scottish Models

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6117  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 pm
lee wrote:Just keep em coming, i can email them and book them in even if its in a couple of months time. I usually get a 1 in 5 success rate when trying to get models in but hopefully that should now increase as we can go further out :D

Ask and you shall receive. Here's another small group of models now made available by your increased coverage radius/expanded staff. This group is a bit of a mixed bag though in regards to experience and levels; but all are apparently only a short distance from one and other so, in a perfect world in which they all agree to shoots, one trip could easily get them all at once.

Tyne Roberts
Comments: Ok, so the obvious problem here is she appears to only be interested in doing topless and implied nude at the most. That said, there's a few current WIN models that haven't really done more than that. I love the red hair and bright blue eyes combination.

Vineeta Rose
Comments: Work preferences include "Adult" but her listed rates only goes up to Artistic Nude.

Sammy-Jo
Comments: Inexperienced as the fact that the three images above are the only ones in her portfolio illustrates. Lists "Adult" in her preferences though and says "Am pretty much up for anything on here, and fairly unshockable" in her comments. Worth a try?

Jennifer Evans
Comments: Has apparently only done one shoot up to this point; but not only lists "Nude" in her preferences but also says "I am interested in all types of work, especially abstract nude" in her comments. Too cute not to try, in my opinion.
 #6227  by jose
 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 am
I agree with dionysus. I enjoy the scottish accent, lol. And it would be good if the site could get some more scottish models on board.
 #7577  by jose
 Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm
Is there still a plan to get in some scottish models lee? And alongside these four what about someone like amanda rendall? I have seen that people have requested her already.