Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Today's Purestorm Offerings

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8550  by phelps
 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:54 am
lee wrote:
phelps wrote:It's a long shot, but anyone here happen to have any more of Kirstie Jade?

Who is she, do you have a model link or pic?

This girl:

Dionysus wrote:Kirstie Jade
Comments: As I've stated before on this site, I'm not a really big fan of tattoos, so the two large blue birds on her stomach/side and the winged heart below her belly button are a bit distracting to me. That said, any woman that is willing to do the third/sci-fi shot above gains quite a few points in my book (what can I say, I'm a Star Wars fan). It also gives me some ideas for a few sci-fi scenes...

The only other shot of her I've found is this one:

She seems to have made an effort to remove pics from the internet. Her Purestorm and ModelMayhem accounts have been taken down. You can still access her Purestorm pics through a direct link as OP has proved though and her ModelMayhem avatar is still visible on that site. It appears to be another "Fiendarella" shot.

Was wondering if anyone has any more links from her Purestorm profile or any more "Fiendarella" pics? (There were more shot than are available)

Cheers for the reply mate, wasn't expecting anything. :)
 #8709  by alexalex246
 Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm
lee wrote:
alexalex246 wrote:http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=ninaleigh

Ive messaged Nina, i'll ,let you know if she replies.

Anything?