Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Kiki

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6402  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 am
touri wrote:Take her knickers off for one!
3MWC for two
& dildo insertion for three!!

Lee can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure #3 will never happen as last I knew she doesn't do open leg (so I'd assume anything else in that region is a no as well).
 #6404  by admin
 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 am
Dionysus wrote:
touri wrote:Take her knickers off for one!
3MWC for two
& dildo insertion for three!!

Lee can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure #3 will never happen as last I knew she doesn't do open leg (so I'd assume anything else in that region is a no as well).

Yes you are right, i'm glad someone listens and reads posts! ;)
 #6410  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:38 pm
lee wrote:
touri wrote:She changes her name so many times, you never know which posts to look at!!

I know, it's not us believe me, everytime i see her she says "Your gonna hate me but ... I've changed my name again" :/

Now obviously I'm not the one doing the work to change her name on her profile page, videos, etc; but if having to deal with that (which I assume is only a minor annoyance, not a major issue - except for maybe pre-printed, but still unsold, dvds) means you're seeing Amber/Kayleigh/Kiki quite often then I'm all for it as a consumer/member ;) .

While I too wish her content limits were a bit higher (though it's her choice and I can accept/respect that - whatever she's comfortable with is what matters), she brings an energy and enthusiasm to the clips that few others seem to be able to match. Needless to say I like the sexy, dirty talking, ball of energy, whatever name she's going by on a given day :D.
 #6421  by Cacatorak
 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 pm
I thought it was my job to demand more Kiki? Maybe I am losing my touch.

I don't disagree with Touri, but like I said before (albeit before it wasa disfferent name); any Kiki is good Kiki.