Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SCARLET LOVATT

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #41  by admin
 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm
We have more scenes from Scarlet coming in MAY, these will include Brother/Sister and other incest based scenes, CUM Shot endings and some great Ultra HD Image Sets too, so keep a look out in may for some Brand New stuff from Busty Scarlet!

scarlet-lovatt.jpg
 #203  by Sean
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 am
Can't wait. She's hot.

Sean
 #2060  by admin
 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 am
Ah, you've just reminded me ... Bit of a weird situation, We were due to shoot in May but Scarlet cancelled the shoot at the last minute and we ended up rearranging a date for June. Then the exact smae thing happened just before the June date, she cancelled but nothing else was said, i left it a few days and emailed her about another date (No reply even though she read the message), i then emailed her again a week later and no reply again even though she read the message. So with all that i really dont know whats happening, i'll email her again and see if i can get a reply??
 #2286  by lumbia
 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Hope Scarlet will come back and do some more videos :P
 #6427  by admin
 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 am
Want to see Scarlet Lovatt in a specific scene? .... then request or suggest it now!!

Scarlet is is shooting soon so get your requests/suggestions in quick. If you have a brief idea or full scripted scene then let me know in this thread!

I will look forward to some great ideas flooding in! :D

pic-2.jpg
 #6442  by slopesthread
 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 pm
Scarlet knocks on your door and says she is raising money for a charity. You notice she is wearing a skimpy outfit with a tight top and short skirt. In fact, you are almost able to see her nipple with so much cleavage showing and just have to see more. You tell her that you would like to help and donate to the charity, but have to get your check book so you invite her in. When you begin to write the check she asks how much you plan to give and she is hopeful you can give more. She asks if there is anything she can do to get you to donate more money. You ask her to show you her breasts and she agrees but only if you agree to double the amount. With her tits hanging out now she says she really wants to raise more money so she asks what it would take to double it again. She knows just what will do the trick and asks you to take your cock out. She begins stroking it and asks you to lie back on the edge of the couch. When you do this, she wraps her titties around your cock and gives you an incredible titfuck that finishes of with a cum shot on her chest.