Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• The Babeshow Girls

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7846  by goiregeoro
 Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:43 am
From her twitter, I think Caty's on holiday right now so you probably won't get a reply anytime soon.
 #7902  by alexalex246
 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:45 pm
May I recommend another girl in the mean time?
Zoe Stollery is very good looking.

twitter.com/Zoe_Stollery

Also if you were interested in bringing in Dannii, I would perhaps message her again through a different email, I find that she sometimes doesn't get messages for some reason :s
 #7930  by FullFrenzy
 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 am
That would be a hard (or easy?) role to fill, considering every man would want to do it. =P
 #7931  by admin
 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:07 am
FullFrenzy wrote:That would be a hard (or easy?) role to fill, considering every man would want to do it. =P

You would think that lol ...but i'll tell you a story about a guy i used to have work for me, quite a while ago now, he used to do some filming, some sound recording and some other production tasks but basically working on a shoot for 4hrs with a naked model, reasonable pay and you would think it was his dream job .... but he was so unreliable i had to fire him, he hardly ever showed up ... work that out?