Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #31575  by fishymonger
 Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:24 pm
I also really enjoyed the yoga video and would love to see a part 2 of that or a different workout/yoga vid.

Something like Lucy Lauren ‘favourite student’ would be great. More videos where she encourages you to cum in her knickers and a few fanny references would be great.
 #31581  by deathr0w
 Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:07 pm
fishymonger wrote:I also really enjoyed the yoga video and would love to see a part 2 of that or a different workout/yoga vid.

Something like Lucy Lauren ‘favourite student’ would be great. More videos where she encourages you to cum in her knickers and a few fanny references would be great.

Thanks for the suggestion - i've passed it on to Steph! We'll see what we can do :D
 #31601  by Falstaff
 Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:12 pm
Sophia is certainly on track to being my favorite yoga instructor :lol:
 #31847  by fishymonger
 Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:45 pm
The saucy sibling video was fantastic. She is great at the role playing videos and that’s always been one of my favourite parts of the sites. Did you manage to get any videos with fanny references in?
 #31860  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:45 pm
fishymonger wrote:The saucy sibling video was fantastic. She is great at the role playing videos and that’s always been one of my favourite parts of the sites. Did you manage to get any videos with fanny references in?

We're still cutting it, but we'll keep our ears tuned for the "Fanny" references :D