Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30351  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:47 pm
BobJones148 wrote:Or even better, no one buys it and she is forced to consider toys on Wank It Now with decent production. This can only be achieved with collective discipline :lol:

I think this has been the issue with OF - Too many people buy the overpriced self shot content, which then reinforces the model's decision to keep specific levels for their OF pages. I'll ask Sophia about higher levels next time we speak about more dates. I think I know what she'll say though . :|
 #30394  by satch9
 Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:54 pm
Shd has done another toy video on her of page. Its another 60 dollars though. Great to see her upping her levels but I suspect it will be for her own site only.
 #30395  by Biglopes82
 Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:38 pm
I like Sophia on the win sites but I feel like the models who do less levels for these sites are a bit of a waste because wankitnow etc have a good viewer base and I understand why they’d want to do content for their only fans but wish they’d do some decent levels for this
 #30400  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:30 pm
Biglopes82 wrote:I like Sophia on the win sites but I feel like the models who do less levels for these sites are a bit of a waste because wankitnow etc have a good viewer base and I understand why they’d want to do content for their only fans but wish they’d do some decent levels for this

Agreed! They go hand in hand, I think some of the models just need to change their way of thinking when it comes to content and shooting levels for producers. Hopefully, going forward we can find the right balance for everyone.
 #30740  by bendoverbaby
 Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:55 am
I realise this may be too late as you probably already have the shoot mapped out but I have one or two (or 45!) requests....

1, Similar to the recent 'boyfriend wears panties' scenes by Natalia and Leah.
2, Interrupted phone sex with her boyfriend with lots of knowing winks and smiles.
3, Something in yoga pants, her arse is amazing in skin tight Lycra!
4, Wearing a wedding dress and very lacy white lingerie a 'best friends or brothers last wank' over her before she walks down the aisle.
5, She's a spy and will do anything to get the information she needs. (in homage to Sean RIP)
6, Sex ed with our teacher explaining parts of the female body.
7, School uniform for a fancy dress party, white cotton full panties, tartan miniskirt, pigtails, knee socks the lot! lol
8, Obviously a pegging scene.
9, Anything with brightly coloured cotton knickers or brightly coloured lingerie in general please.
10, Even more obviously, TOYS!! :lol:

Thanks in advance! :D
 #30760  by deathr0w
 Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:33 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:I realise this may be too late as you probably already have the shoot mapped out but I have one or two (or 45!) requests....

1, Similar to the recent 'boyfriend wears panties' scenes by Natalia and Leah.
2, Interrupted phone sex with her boyfriend with lots of knowing winks and smiles.
3, Something in yoga pants, her arse is amazing in skin tight Lycra!
4, Wearing a wedding dress and very lacy white lingerie a 'best friends or brothers last wank' over her before she walks down the aisle.
5, She's a spy and will do anything to get the information she needs. (in homage to Sean RIP)
6, Sex ed with our teacher explaining parts of the female body.
7, School uniform for a fancy dress party, white cotton full panties, tartan miniskirt, pigtails, knee socks the lot! lol
8, Obviously a pegging scene.
9, Anything with brightly coloured cotton knickers or brightly coloured lingerie in general please.
10, Even more obviously, TOYS!! :lol:

Thanks in advance! :D

Our videographer has checked these today - I'll let you know which were possible.