Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Holly & Holly Jay

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6734  by Cacatorak
 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 pm
Good evening guys and gals,

Does anybody know where I can find more material of both Holly and Holly Jay? I never took much attention of their WIN stuff before but now I have I can't get enough of them!

Thanks! :lol:
 #6737  by admin
 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 am
Cacatorak wrote:Good evening guys and gals,

Does anybody know where I can find more material of both Holly and Holly Jay? I never took much attention of their WIN stuff before but now I have I can't get enough of them!

Thanks! :lol:

I know Holly is on Suburban Amateurs under the name of Tegan, shes on the front page now fucking herself with a dildo ... plenty of that kind of stuff coming on WIN in the next few days. Don't know where else you can get holly-jay but I'll keep a look out :D
 #6908  by Dionysus
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 am
Seems as good a place as any for this: any chance we'll see Holly Jay try her hand at videos in the future? I admit I don't normally pay too much attention to the picture set updates (normally just a quick skim through), but she looks great in the photos (such as today's group) and I can't help but wonder how she'd be as an actress/roleplaying. I'm sure you've asked her about it before, but maybe knowing there are fans actively inquiring as to whether or not she'd be comfortable shooting some clips for us would get her to give it a try? Just a thought :D.
 #6958  by admin
 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 pm
Dionysus wrote:Seems as good a place as any for this: any chance we'll see Holly Jay try her hand at videos in the future? I admit I don't normally pay too much attention to the picture set updates (normally just a quick skim through), but she looks great in the photos (such as today's group) and I can't help but wonder how she'd be as an actress/roleplaying. I'm sure you've asked her about it before, but maybe knowing there are fans actively inquiring as to whether or not she'd be comfortable shooting some clips for us would get her to give it a try? Just a thought :D.

Yup, you are right, I have asked, and Holly Jay won't even do a video without talking in it lol ... so i think an actual "WIN" scene may be out of the question :lol:
 #6967  by Dionysus
 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm
lee wrote:
Dionysus wrote:Seems as good a place as any for this: any chance we'll see Holly Jay try her hand at videos in the future? I admit I don't normally pay too much attention to the picture set updates (normally just a quick skim through), but she looks great in the photos (such as today's group) and I can't help but wonder how she'd be as an actress/roleplaying. I'm sure you've asked her about it before, but maybe knowing there are fans actively inquiring as to whether or not she'd be comfortable shooting some clips for us would get her to give it a try? Just a thought :D.

Yup, you are right, I have asked, and Holly Jay won't even do a video without talking in it lol ... so i think an actual "WIN" scene may be out of the question :lol:

Ouch. Well that's unfortunate, but (again) her choice. I knew you had asked though, Lee - you're always on top of things like that, lol. :lol: