Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Faye??

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6745  by charles123
 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 pm
where has she gone.

I was loving the Bro/SIs scenes..
 #6746  by Dionysus
 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 pm
Judging by the Shooting Schedule, Lee has been in contact with Faye about shooting again, and she's interested, but they have yet to nail down a specific date for her to come in and create some new content. My guess is she's just incredibly busy because she's such a popular and talented model so finding a date that works for both is somewhat complicated. With any luck though she'll be back in soon enough :D.
 #6747  by admin
 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 am
Dionysus wrote:Judging by the Shooting Schedule, Lee has been in contact with Faye about shooting again, and she's interested, but they have yet to nail down a specific date for her to come in and create some new content. My guess is she's just incredibly busy because she's such a popular and talented model so finding a date that works for both is somewhat complicated. With any luck though she'll be back in soon enough :D.

Thats about the size of it lol