Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Who Would You Most Like To See Again? (May 2012)

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites

Who Would You Most Like To See Again? (May 2012)

Abigail Toyne
6%
Amber Jayne
4%
Anna Joy
No votes
0%
Ashleigh
3%
Casey B
No votes
0%
Cerise
No votes
0%
Chloe
3%
Danielle Maye
5%
Farrah Faith
3%
Faye
6%
Holly
5%
Jay Scott
1%
Jess
8%
Jess West
8%
Katie K
6%
Kayla Louise
No votes
0%
Leona Lee
No votes
0%
Michelle B
1%
Michelle Monaghan
1%
Natalia Forrest
4%
Nikita
9%
Sapphire
5%
Scarlet Lovatt
1%
Shannon
5%
Shay Hendrix
9%
Shelly
No votes
0%
Sophia Smith
4%
Other (Please post model name below keeping the "Unavailable" list in the first post in mind)
4%
 #7079  by Dionysus
 Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 am
Hello all,
Over the last few days I've seen a number of posts requesting previous WIN models for future shoots. I've also noticed that many people also have missed the unfortunate news that some of our favorite ladies are retiring/have retired from either the adult industry as a whole or simply WIN-type scenes. Combining all of this with the fact that the previous poll was posted in April of last year, I thought maybe we could do with a fresh poll to see who the fans would like to see return. There are a few things to keep in mind though:

1) The poll only lists women that have shot "roleplaying" clips in the past. Models that have exclusively done picture sets or striptease videos are not included.

This group consists of: Amy, Ava Lou, Dana, Gemma, Hannah B, Holly Jay, Holly M, Jasmin, Latvia, Lucy, Melissa, Penny, Poppy Woods, Robyn Alexandra, Steph CG, Stephanie Claire, and Tiffany

2) Also left off the list are ladies that are unlikely to shoot for WIN again in the future for various reasons. This "Unavailable" group includes rumored retirements (mentioned by Lee) that may end up not happening. For the purpose of this poll, however, they've been left off.

This group (sadly) consists of: Brook Little, Brook S, Cate Harrington, Charlie, Gabby, Katie, Kiki Devine, Lucy Alexandra, and Mercedes.

3) Finally, since the polls on this forum have a limit of thirty entries, I was unable to fit all of the remaining models. As such, if new content for the model has not been added to the site since at least the start of June 2011, then she has been left off the list. This would be the selection of ladies I'd expect to fall under the "Other" option in the poll as there are some beautiful and talented women here that simply haven't graced us with their presence in quite some time.

This group consists of: Axa, Becky, Crystal, Dee, Denise, Emma, Karen, Kimberly Cox, Lexi, Michelle, Nat H, Natalie P, Rachel Travers, Rose, Roxy, Sam, Sofia Matthews, and Tracey Lain.

4) Also please keep in mind that since this poll is for past appearances on the site, even though both Tammie Lee and Hayley Marie Coppin are scheduled to shoot before the end of the month they have been left off the list. Feel free to include them under the "Other" category as well if you wish.

As to the technical side of the poll, you should be able to vote for the five models you would most like to see return; and (if it works as advertised) you should have the option to change your choices at any time if your preferences change or you selected someone you didn't intend.

On a side note, if you want to make this official instead with your own poll, Lee, or edit my post, I completely understand. Also, if I put anyone in the wrong group, such as if you have information regarding models that either are or are not available but are listed otherwise, please either feel free to adjust my post to reflect the situation accurately or just let me know and I'll edit it myself. Thank you.
 #7167  by admin
 Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 pm
Yes, I think faye is due a return?? ...as for roxy, i think she is still busy with her baby so the next shoot for her may be a while yet. I'll have a look at seeing if i can get emma back too :D
 #7926  by LiLBro
 Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:49 am
lee wrote:Yes, I think faye is due a return?? ...as for roxy, i think she is still busy with her baby so the next shoot for her may be a while yet. I'll have a look at seeing if i can get emma back too :D

Roxy has still one of the best sister roleplay scenes ever here. That shower scene with her was very realistic. She was really hesitant and begrudging throughout the entire scene just as a real sister would actually be. :) I noticed a lot lately that the sister portrayals leading into sex have been too eager, too willing, too soon and it's not as hot because it's just not that believable. I wish more of them were like the good ol' days with Roxy's brother's shower deal scene.
 #7927  by FullFrenzy
 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 am
LiLBro wrote:
lee wrote:Yes, I think faye is due a return?? ...as for roxy, i think she is still busy with her baby so the next shoot for her may be a while yet. I'll have a look at seeing if i can get emma back too :D

Roxy has still one of the best sister roleplay scenes ever here. That shower scene with her was very realistic. She was really hesitant and begrudging throughout the entire scene just as a real sister would actually be. :) I noticed a lot lately that the sister portrayals leading into sex have been too eager, too willing, too soon and it's not as hot because it's just not that believable. I wish more of them were like the good ol' days with Roxy's brother's shower deal scene.

Concur. Roxy is/was fantastic. And a lot of that had to do with her acting. The annoyance and resistance.