Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Alexia Valentine

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7146  by shootbinladen
 Wed May 23, 2012 4:16 pm
Perhaps Scottish lass Alexia Valentine is an addition for the site.
Somehow I like the female Scottish accent, don't know why. ;)

She's actually a bondage model, but I believe she's also done non-bondage work.

I don't know if she's willing to shoot for WIN or if you guys are interested but I thought just post and let's see how it goes.

Her purestorm profile http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=AlexiaValentine
 #7168  by admin
 Fri May 25, 2012 1:34 pm
shootbinladen wrote:Perhaps Scottish lass Alexia Valentine is an addition for the site.

I don't know if she's willing to shoot for WIN or if you guys are interested but I thought just post and let's see how it goes.

I will have to contact her and she if she would be interested. Anyone else want this girl on the site??
 #7172  by Dionysus
 Fri May 25, 2012 2:15 pm
lee wrote:
shootbinladen wrote:Perhaps Scottish lass Alexia Valentine is an addition for the site.

I will have to contact her and she if she would be interested. Anyone else want this girl on the site??

Well, I'm not familiar with her work (and that tattoo below her belly button is a bit distracting), but her profile picture looks good and I'd also enjoy hearing a Scottish accent in a WIN scenario. I suppose it's not really a strong "yes or no" answer that you're looking for, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to giving her a shot...
 #7176  by admin
 Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:

Well, I'm not familiar with her work (and that tattoo below her belly button is a bit distracting), but her profile picture looks good and I'd also enjoy hearing a Scottish accent in a WIN scenario. I suppose it's not really a strong "yes or no" answer that you're looking for, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to giving her a shot...

Yeah thats about where i'm at with her. Her portfolio doesnt give me much to go off, but whether she is worth a shot or not is another question, it would be a long way for her to come and not be suitable?
 #7178  by shootbinladen
 Fri May 25, 2012 10:00 pm
I was thinking the same when I posted the message.

I honesly don't know if she's interrested or suitable.
Perhaps if you contact her you will soon find out ;)

But I thought it was worth a shot to request her, you never know how it goes.
Who knows she might end up as an fan favorite or not be willing to shoot at all :geek:.
But again your choice Lee, you know better then I do.

P.S. I read somewhere that she travels allot so if she's coming to shoot she's going to travel towards you for a second or third shoot with other sites.
Besided it never hurts to ask.
 #7179  by admin
 Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 am
shootbinladen wrote:I was thinking the same when I posted the message.

I honesly don't know if she's interrested or suitable.
Perhaps if you contact her you will soon find out ;)

But I thought it was worth a shot to request her, you never know how it goes.
Who knows she might end up as an fan favorite or not be willing to shoot at all :geek:.
But again your choice Lee, you know better then I do.

P.S. I read somewhere that she travels allot so if she's coming to shoot she's going to travel towards you for a second or third shoot with other sites.
Besided it never hurts to ask.

Yeah, Seeing that you put it that way, if we don't try then we won't know. I'll see if i can get her in at a lower rate, then there's not much to lose ;) ... I'll message her :D