Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] ASTON WILDE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #36321  by Sammy
 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:50 am
Look who's back! :P :D ;)

WIN

USJ

#36324  by Kriss_De_Valnor_
 Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:11 pm
Sammy wrote:
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote:Nice to see her back but there is something odd here.

It was great to have Aston back! She's such a pro!

Odd?

I just wanted to grab some attention. Forum is very very slow (almost dead), virtually no updates (this one is a nice surprise), no answers from members who run it, the last shoot schedule is from May and so on...
 #36325  by django21
 Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:07 pm
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote:
Sammy wrote:

Odd?

I just wanted to grab some attention. Forum is very very slow (almost dead), virtually no updates (this one is a nice surprise), no answers from members who run it, the last shoot schedule is from May and so on...

Have to agree with you there. Lack of updates and news here these days.
 #36330  by Sammy
 Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:28 am
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote:
Sammy wrote:

Odd?

I see! Sorry for the quietness on the forum, we've been going through some changes within the company, recently. But we'll be more active again on here going forward :)
 #36332  by Keefar
 Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:53 pm
hopefully this forum gets back to what it used to be....interactive
it was a great place to find out any issues and see coming scenes etc
 #36337  by Falstaff
 Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:15 am
Sammy wrote:I see! Sorry for the quietness on the forum, we've been going through some changes within the company, recently. But we'll be more active again on here going forward :)

Good to hear you'll hopefully be returning to a more active role! I too have missed the interactivity of the forum and the preview clips. Hopefully these changes are good changes! :mrgreen: