Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] ASTON WILDE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7626  by django21
 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 pm
lee wrote:
django21 wrote:wow love the BJ pics

Big aint they lol

Very lol :D
 #7653  by Thondervult
 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Aston didn't seem to be particularly confident with the dialogue in her first scene but she was really pretty and took the (excellent) facial well. I think the next WIN stunt cock needs to be a few sizes smaller so that the girls can actually suck it properly and get some deep throat action in the scenes. With some of the more petite girls it's like they're wrestling with a baguette! :lol:

As far as the 4K aspect - is there anyone that can watch this stuff at it's full potential? - iPad3 users? - it just looked like a normal HD video to me - although with a monster file size.
 #7654  by wickedtit
 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm
Wow, Aston's facial is really impressive - WIN really needs more facial finishing. Great tease.
 #7656  by admin
 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 am
Thondervult wrote:Aston didn't seem to be particularly confident with the dialogue in her first scene but she was really pretty and took the (excellent) facial well. I think the next WIN stunt cock needs to be a few sizes smaller so that the girls can actually suck it properly and get some deep throat action in the scenes. With some of the more petite girls it's like they're wrestling with a baguette! :lol:

As far as the 4K aspect - is there anyone that can watch this stuff at it's full potential? - iPad3 users? - it just looked like a normal HD video to me - although with a monster file size.

You would need to watch it on a 27" mac, 30" pc monitor or 32/40/50" tv to make the best of the scene.