Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ELICIA SOLIS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7823  by admin
 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 am
Want to see ELICIA SOLIS in a specific scene? .... then request or suggest it now!!

Elicia is shooting soon so get your requests/suggestions in quick. If you have a brief idea or full scripted scene then let me know or post it here in the Request or Suggest section of the forum. Check the viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1306 for dates and other models shooting soon!

4ede2ba3b9cd8.jpg
 #7833  by Xeroconform
 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 am
I've got an idea for a two part scene. I don't know what level she is willing to work at, but since this is off the top of my head the details can be sorted later.

In the first scene I'd like to see her as a secretary who goes to see her boss. She would be in a basic secretary outfit with a blouse, skirt, and heels, but the key to this scene would be her lingerie including some sexy stockings like the one is the picture above. She would tell him how she's really happy for her position, but she's concerned about how her coworkers are looking at her and how her supervisor is giving her a hard time about looking unprofessional. She decided to come in on her break to see if he can offer any advice or do anything about what's happening. She should show off her outfit with maybe a low buttoned top with a very noticeable bra, which the camera focuses on, then the camera could pan down to her stockings being held up by matching garters. She could say she thinks she looks very professional and then sits down and fidgets in her chair giving the camera a nice upskirt view of her matching panties while she crosses her legs repeatedly. As the camera stays on her tits and thighs she says that she doesn't understand why everyone is looking at her, "like that". She says that because she notices how her boss is starting to get excited from staring at her. She gets the idea that maybe they can work out a deal since she doesn't want to have to buy new outfits for work, adding that this is one of her favorites and by the look of his trousers she thinks it may be one of his favorites too. Then she bends down really low over his desk and gives a fantastic view down her blouse while she reminds him she is on her break but can see he has "something urgent coming up" (ahhh innuendo). She tells him to pull it out and hurry up while she sits down and lets her skirt ride up showing even more of her underwear and beginning to play with the garters with her matching painted fingernails. She could give a good show of her ass in her panties pulling them taut between her cheeks while she mentions that they don't have much time and that it's a shame that he has to rush so much. Then she could let her hair down and unbutton another button on her blouse showing more of her tits while fondling them. She would then mention that they have to finish now and she lets him know he has to spunk before she finishes her countdown. She starts at 10, 9, but then skips to 7 and tells him to hurry up. 6, 5, and she adds that she really wants him to shoot his spunk before she gets to 1. 3, if she had more time they wouldn't have to go so quickly he better hurry up because her supervisor is probably expecting her back soon. 1 and she wishes he would have had more time while she begins buttoning up and smoothing her skirt back out. She then adds that maybe there is something that he could do to help out. She let's him know that this was a bit of a disappointment for her and that she hopes that they can have a better time next time if he makes things better for her as she is walking to the door.

This scene doesn't feature nudity and shows her gradual change from a shy girl into a more domineering one as she starts using him to get her way.

The second scene would start with her coming into the same office in a new outfit with a shorter skirt, tighter top, and maybe chewing on a pen as she says that she's here for the meeting they talked about when she had to rush out. She's very happy that he made her his assistant because now she has an open schedule and doesn't have a supervisor breathing "down her neck". While she says that she could trace her pen around her neck and down towards her breasts. She reminds him that the last time they were together she feels there was some unfinished business as she locks the door, walks over to him, and squeezes her tits together as she leans forward on his desk. She tells him to take his pants off and start slowly wanking as she gives him a show while taking her top off and playing with her tits. At this point she could either take her bra off (if she is comfortable with that) or simply continue playing with her breasts through her bra while she tells him she appreciates how he helped her out so much and thinks he deserves a treat for all his efforts. She continues to massage herself as she says this is dirty but she loves being a dirty girl. She tells him to speed up a little as she sits down and starts to show her panties and stockings like she did in the previous scene. This time she takes her shoes off, undoes the garters, and takes off her stockings. She spreads her panty covered crotch and runs her fingers lightly over it (once again if she is comfortable with doing so) while she says she is getting excited watching his cock throb as he wanks. She continues in the chair but then adds that she's feeling very bad, and for all he's done he deserve an even more special treat. She gets up, walks around the desk and proceeds to bend over close to him and take off her skirt showing every bit of her panty covered ass to him. She squats and bends telling him to enjoy himself because he's earned all of this. She see's he is getting very close and tell him this time she is going to countdown nice and slowly so he can make sure he finishes. She begins counting slowly and when she gets to 8 or so she gets down on the floor. Around 5 she begins to spread her legs and (if willing) rub her panties then counts to 5 again while she giggles giving him more time. She goes to 4 and then pulls her panties to the side and gives him a peek at her pussy (one more time this is up to her). If she is willing then she does 3 twice as she gives him a good view. 2 twice as she spreads her lips a little and tells him to stand up so he can shoot a proper load. 1 as she tells him to cum hard while she moans and tells him this is what she wanted for him all along. Then she adds that she hopes he's happy with his bad assistant and that if someone were to find out about this he would get into a lot of trouble. She then proceeds to sit down in his chair and repeat "a lot of trouble". Sitting in the bosses chair she says it would be a shame if someone were to ruin their fun and gives an evil grin. As she sits back in the chair she tells him to clean himself up and to go get her lunch and hold her calls while she thinks about whether or not she should tell his boss about what he made her do and how he took advantage of his power. She laughs as she says that he should hurry up because if she has to wait to long she may just go up to the top floor and tell everyone his dirty little secret.

Of course this scene could be finished in her underwear if she isn't comfortable getting nude, but it would of course be hotter to see her nude as she tells him to finish.

This second scene would help to cement her as a dominant wank it now model who knows she has all the power. This site could always stand more models like that and to me her look just screams that.

I now realize I've taken an hour to write this up and hope it hasn't been a waste of everyone's time. If this seems like something you would like to do let me know and I could try writing a proper script for it (might as well use my creative writing degree for something).
 #7954  by Xeroconform
 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:00 pm
I've got another idea for a scene. I think it would be fun to see her in a police uniform since I read she used to be one. She could knock on the door in a sexy cop costume and say that she's got reports on a peeping tom that's been wanking at windows late at night. She doesn't have a good description of the face so she will have to see your cock. Very dominantly she demands you drop your pants and take it out for her. She can't tell if your the perv unless you get your cock good and hard so she begrudgingly starts removing her top while you wank. It's getting harder, but not hard enough so she angrily says, "What, my tits aren't enough for you?" She explains that the voyeur has a thing for panties so she shows hers off by bending over and the like. When she sees how much this excites you she knows you're the guilty party and chastises you for wanking to girls at their windows. She says that normally she would just run you down to the station, but you need to learn your lesson and she's going to teach you. She says it looks like you're about to spunk and this is far too soon. She says you should slow down while she seductively removes her panties and throws them to you to enjoy. She says if you wank properly you won't have to go about perving on girls late at night. She plays around for a while telling you you're a dirty pervert and that she will arrest you if you don't do this right for her. She finally tells you to finish and the camera shows a stunt load on her panties. She compliments your load and tells you that you've ruined her knickers so you may as well keep them. She wants you to use them the next time you get the urge to go peeping and that she doesn't want to get any more reports about the neighborhood perv.
 #8050  by Thsilvet
 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm
Would it be possible to have Elicia do the Ass worship scene I mentioned in the Sapphire thread? Jess would also be superb for this if she is shooting again soon.
 #8053  by Xeroconform
 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 am
Another idea before d-day. I'm sure everyone would like a 3MWC. It seems to be a staple with most girls and I know I enjoy them immensely. Also I wouldn't mind a sperm bank scene in which she's wants to make sure you're up to snuff and makes you work up a load for her before she gives you a cup and tells you to go into the back to make another suggesting that you watch some of her videos to help you on your second go. Let her be a strict taskmaster who comments on everything you do because she knows you can do better.

BTW she could always be a plain clothes officer if the uniform is a problem.
 #8054  by mikelabranga
 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:01 am
Elicia tweeted back to WIN that she has the police uniform. so a scene with that outfit is a definite must! :)

anything with Elicia as a sexy secretary or maybe the tried and true Real Estate would work for me (until we find out how high her levels are)

thanks lee!
 #8055  by admin
 Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 am
Xeroconform wrote:I've got an idea for a two part scene. I don't know what level she is willing to work at, but since this is off the top of my head the details can be sorted later.

In the first scene I'd like to see her as a secretary who goes to see her boss. She would be in a basic secretary outfit with a blouse, skirt, and heels, but the key to this scene would be her lingerie including some sexy stockings like the one is the picture above. She would tell him how she's really happy for her position, but she's concerned about how her coworkers are looking at her and how her supervisor is giving her a hard time about looking unprofessional. She decided to come in on her break to see if he can offer any advice or do anything about what's happening. She should show off her outfit with maybe a low buttoned top with a very noticeable bra, which the camera focuses on, then the camera could pan down to her stockings being held up by matching garters. She could say she thinks she looks very professional and then sits down and fidgets in her chair giving the camera a nice upskirt view of her matching panties while she crosses her legs repeatedly. As the camera stays on her tits and thighs she says that she doesn't understand why everyone is looking at her, "like that". She says that because she notices how her boss is starting to get excited from staring at her. She gets the idea that maybe they can work out a deal since she doesn't want to have to buy new outfits for work, adding that this is one of her favorites and by the look of his trousers she thinks it may be one of his favorites too. Then she bends down really low over his desk and gives a fantastic view down her blouse while she reminds him she is on her break but can see he has "something urgent coming up" (ahhh innuendo). She tells him to pull it out and hurry up while she sits down and lets her skirt ride up showing even more of her underwear and beginning to play with the garters with her matching painted fingernails. She could give a good show of her ass in her panties pulling them taut between her cheeks while she mentions that they don't have much time and that it's a shame that he has to rush so much. Then she could let her hair down and unbutton another button on her blouse showing more of her tits while fondling them. She would then mention that they have to finish now and she lets him know he has to spunk before she finishes her countdown. She starts at 10, 9, but then skips to 7 and tells him to hurry up. 6, 5, and she adds that she really wants him to shoot his spunk before she gets to 1. 3, if she had more time they wouldn't have to go so quickly he better hurry up because her supervisor is probably expecting her back soon. 1 and she wishes he would have had more time while she begins buttoning up and smoothing her skirt back out. She then adds that maybe there is something that he could do to help out. She let's him know that this was a bit of a disappointment for her and that she hopes that they can have a better time next time if he makes things better for her as she is walking to the door.

This scene doesn't feature nudity and shows her gradual change from a shy girl into a more domineering one as she starts using him to get her way.

The second scene would start with her coming into the same office in a new outfit with a shorter skirt, tighter top, and maybe chewing on a pen as she says that she's here for the meeting they talked about when she had to rush out. She's very happy that he made her his assistant because now she has an open schedule and doesn't have a supervisor breathing "down her neck". While she says that she could trace her pen around her neck and down towards her breasts. She reminds him that the last time they were together she feels there was some unfinished business as she locks the door, walks over to him, and squeezes her tits together as she leans forward on his desk. She tells him to take his pants off and start slowly wanking as she gives him a show while taking her top off and playing with her tits. At this point she could either take her bra off (if she is comfortable with that) or simply continue playing with her breasts through her bra while she tells him she appreciates how he helped her out so much and thinks he deserves a treat for all his efforts. She continues to massage herself as she says this is dirty but she loves being a dirty girl. She tells him to speed up a little as she sits down and starts to show her panties and stockings like she did in the previous scene. This time she takes her shoes off, undoes the garters, and takes off her stockings. She spreads her panty covered crotch and runs her fingers lightly over it (once again if she is comfortable with doing so) while she says she is getting excited watching his cock throb as he wanks. She continues in the chair but then adds that she's feeling very bad, and for all he's done he deserve an even more special treat. She gets up, walks around the desk and proceeds to bend over close to him and take off her skirt showing every bit of her panty covered ass to him. She squats and bends telling him to enjoy himself because he's earned all of this. She see's he is getting very close and tell him this time she is going to countdown nice and slowly so he can make sure he finishes. She begins counting slowly and when she gets to 8 or so she gets down on the floor. Around 5 she begins to spread her legs and (if willing) rub her panties then counts to 5 again while she giggles giving him more time. She goes to 4 and then pulls her panties to the side and gives him a peek at her pussy (one more time this is up to her). If she is willing then she does 3 twice as she gives him a good view. 2 twice as she spreads her lips a little and tells him to stand up so he can shoot a proper load. 1 as she tells him to cum hard while she moans and tells him this is what she wanted for him all along. Then she adds that she hopes he's happy with his bad assistant and that if someone were to find out about this he would get into a lot of trouble. She then proceeds to sit down in his chair and repeat "a lot of trouble". Sitting in the bosses chair she says it would be a shame if someone were to ruin their fun and gives an evil grin. As she sits back in the chair she tells him to clean himself up and to go get her lunch and hold her calls while she thinks about whether or not she should tell his boss about what he made her do and how he took advantage of his power. She laughs as she says that he should hurry up because if she has to wait to long she may just go up to the top floor and tell everyone his dirty little secret.

Of course this scene could be finished in her underwear if she isn't comfortable getting nude, but it would of course be hotter to see her nude as she tells him to finish.

This second scene would help to cement her as a dominant wank it now model who knows she has all the power. This site could always stand more models like that and to me her look just screams that.

I now realize I've taken an hour to write this up and hope it hasn't been a waste of everyone's time. If this seems like something you would like to do let me know and I could try writing a proper script for it (might as well use my creative writing degree for something).

I'm going to try an do part 1 to this today, i'll see how it goes whether to shoot the second part :D