Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ashleigh WINCEST idea

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8283  by Xeroconform
 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 am
I hope this isn't cutting it to close, but since she has worked the angle before I would love to see Ashleigh playing a Step-Mum/Auntie in a scene. She could barge into either the bathroom or your bedroom and find you wanking. She finds you wanking while fondling/smelling her underwear, and she ask if you're doing she thinks you're doing. She says she put them out to wash and then couldn't find them, but she thought she heard some noise. She tells you that she's glad she found you today because the whole family is coming for the reunion tomorrow and it wouldn't do for you to be caught by any of them. Then she tells you that there's no reason to stop, in fact she's flattered that you think of her like that. She tells you that you need to get all the cum out of your system to make it through tomorrow without wanking. She stands in front of you and tells you that you don't have to steal her lingerie if you want to get off because she's more than willing to help . She tells you to keep stroking your cock as she takes the underclothes away and begins to show off as she ask what you were enjoying more, her bra or her panties. She shows off her perky tits asking if you were imagining rubbing them as you played with her bra. Maybe you were thinking about her giving you a good tit wank or just playing with her tender nipples. She then ask if you were enjoying her panties more since she found you with them on your face. She bends over showing you the pair she has on and ask if you were thinking about her sexy ass; touching it and kissing it, maybe even rubbing you throbbing hard-on over it. She begins rubbing her crotch as she says it turns her on thinking about you wanking over the smell and taste you your Step-Mum/Auntie's sweet pussy. She admits that she has had some fantastic orgasms thinking about you and now it's time to repay you. She begins to masturbate for you telling you that she want's you to cum when she does as she starts to moan slightly. The more she moans the faster she tells you to wank until she orgasms loudly moaning for you to cum too. She then tells you that this should hold you over, at least until you two can be alone again.
 #8339  by admin
 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 am
Xeroconform wrote:Eagerly awaiting the photos for the two girls, hope you hear from Ste soon.

I have the footage but i've got some much cutting, rendering and stuff for the new wincest site to do i don't know when i'll have chance to get the scenes on .... :(