Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Wendy or Michelle

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8732  by alanT
 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 am
I'm new to the WiN site and am so glad I joined! Really loving it so thanks to all involved for doing such a great professional job.

My thoughts for a couple off experienced models that I would like to see on the site would be Wendy Jayne & Michelle Manzer
Both gorgeous! As to future scenarios I'm a big vintage nylons fan so would love to see the girls wearing these & also uniforms, nurse,police etc. Lots of opportunities for sexy narrative there...

Once agin thanks so much for an amazing and enjoyable site.

So glad I found it.
 #8792  by admin
 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm
alanT wrote:I'm new to the WiN site and am so glad I joined! Really loving it so thanks to all involved for doing such a great professional job.

My thoughts for a couple off experienced models that I would like to see on the site would be Wendy Jayne & Michelle Manzer
Both gorgeous! As to future scenarios I'm a big vintage nylons fan so would love to see the girls wearing these & also uniforms, nurse,police etc. Lots of opportunities for sexy narrative there...

Once agin thanks so much for an amazing and enjoyable site.

So glad I found it.

Welcome to the forum, i have messaged both wendy jayne and michelle regarding shooting for WIN :D