Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #9607  by Australasia
 Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:13 am
Wow, is she ever hot! These all look great. Good job, guys! Any chance we could see a cock scene with her ASAP, to start her scenes off with a bang? ;)
 #9608  by admin
 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 am
Australasia wrote:Wow, is she ever hot! These all look great. Good job, guys! Any chance we could see a cock scene with her ASAP, to start her scenes off with a bang? ;)

Glad you like Beth ... you will love her accent too .... I'll try and make a cock scene the first update, just depends on which order they get cut, i'll do my very best though ;)
 #9612  by Australasia
 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:30 am
lee wrote:Glad you like Beth ... you will love her accent too .... I'll try and make a cock scene the first update, just depends on which order they get cut, i'll do my very best though ;)

Many thanks, Lee. You're the best! She's from NZ, right? I'm loving all of these new girls you guys are shooting. Keep up the great work, guys!
 #9615  by admin
 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 am
Australasia wrote:
lee wrote:Glad you like Beth ... you will love her accent too .... I'll try and make a cock scene the first update, just depends on which order they get cut, i'll do my very best though ;)

Many thanks, Lee. You're the best! She's from NZ, right? I'm loving all of these new girls you guys are shooting. Keep up the great work, guys!

Yes she is from NZ ... her twitter https://twitter.com/BethBabestation
 #9686  by Australasia
 Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 am
lee wrote:I think there was about 9 in the end.

Any chance we could see one of them soon? ;)